Thirty-Two

I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up in a beautiful gigantic room in a huge bed. I was definitely expecting a dungeon or cage of some sort and even though I knew I was trapped in here and being controlled by my ex I was still thankful I didn't wake up sitting on a dirty concrete floor that smelt like urine. 

I stood up and stretched. I was feeling much better but still not 100%. Kicking Coeus out of my mind took a lot out of me. I could feel Klaus in my mind, ruffling through my memories. I knew he knew I was awake and could tell he was listening to my thoughts but there was nothing I could do. 

If I tried to push him out, which I probably couldn't even do, I would become way too weak and vulnerable and they would either kill me or, since Klaus is so strong he could probably push his way right back in in my weakened state. 

Getting him out of my head was a waste of time but at the very least I knew how to lock away certain memories and thoughts. He would have no idea I was plotting a plan to get out, I just looked helpless, and he would never, ever know my secret.

I walked out of the door and just as I was about to scan my surroundings and figure out who and what was around me I discovered the I was unable. 

My asshole of an ex-boyfriend had decided to block off all of my powers, making me even more helpless. 

But it was all going to be okay. I had been in worse situations and had gotten out. I could get myself out of this just like I've gotten myself out of everything else, I just had to play along and wait for my moment. 

Suddenly my body was moving without my permission down the hallway. I sighed as I watched Klaus force my body down the hallway and I'm guessing towards him. 

The hallways were all dark brick and depressing. It looked like a dungeon but I knew that that was just his style. The windows were small and barred and I couldn't help but role my eyes. Klaus really couldn't be more the worst. 

My body broke into a light jog down a flight of stairs and through a few more hallways before I entered a large overdone living room where I could already smell and hear Klaus. 

I couldn't rely on my Eclipse powers but I still had my tiger. It was a mix of my mother, the creator of werwolves and my father, the spirit of the wilderness. The jungle was always his favorite which is where I think the tiger came from. She was something that Klaus couldn't block out because she was way too strong. 

She was what was going to get my through this, my secret weapon. 

When I entered the room Klaus immediately licked his lips and I wanted to gag. I had to admit, he aged well. He looked really good, even stronger and more filled out than before. 

He's still a little bitch. Just a hot little bitch. 

"Ellie, beautiful as always. I heard you're Aphrodite's niece and I am not at all surprised"

He gave me back control over my body and I shot him a thumbs up before plopping down on the couch, pretending to be completely unbothered by this situation. 

"So Klaus, let's hear your evil villain speech. Coeus had told me you got what you deserved but I'm a little confused. How did all this happen, last I saw you you were a cheating asshole alpha on earth." 

He growled loudly before lunging forward and grabbing my throat. He froze my body so I couldn't fight back but I just looked at him bored. 

"Go ahead, kill me. See what happens when I come back in a few decades and then tell me if it was worth it." I managed to cough out and his eyes darkened but he let me go, sitting across from me again.