❦ T W O

A/N: Grammar said goodbye in this chapter

❝Don't Go Away, Go Away
On rainy days, come to me and give me a hug without
saying a single word.

Third Person's POV

Sehun happily drove back home; a new-found excitement filling his veins upon getting to see his wife after quite some time apart. But even in the back of his mind, an unspoken and hidden part in his head made him feel a little nervous. The wind suddenly picked up and he speeded down the road towards his house.

When he made it home was when he felt safe. These feelings were what he always felt towards her but it was a little difficult for him to comprehend. But he made it sure that with passing of time, he would be able to find out his real feelings. After all, they were spending the rest of their lives with each other.

Or so he thought...

The house was lit up with a warmth of golden light filling the area and he smiled when he saw the dinner table being set up, Amelia moving with the speed of light literally, bringing up a huge amount of dishes and he suddenly wondered if there was any special occasion.

When her eyes met his, her chest contracted to an agonizing painful emotion. She was so happy to see him smiling from ear to ear, but was devastated as to what she thought of telling him next. "Are you hungry?" She asked softly, afraid that her voice might betray her.

He nodded, "Yes... Is there any occasion though?" He asked, tilting his head a little and gazing right at her.

The feelings were so raw, she could feel the practicality of it, the warmth spreading in her system. She is in love with him. His stare at her made her feel different, a mix of joy and pain. She felt lucky to even have him as a part of her life but she had to let him go, for she thought she wasn't the one for him. She believed so.

Amelia quickly set the table for Sehun and her. He came back to the dining hall after he freshened up, sitting down in front of where she sat, not realizing the fact that he just wanted to look at her.

Dinner was quiet, a comfortable silence engulfing them but it was louder one for Amelia. The nervousness was clenching her chest and stomach, heart pulsating quickly. It was suffocating for her and it felt like she was falling apart with each passing time, her chest heavy with agony.

She closed her eyes, trying to calm her emotions before she broke down any further. This made Sehun look up at her when she stopped eating. He suddenly became worried, "Are you okay, love?" He asked, concern lacing his words.

Amelia gulped down at his words. No Sehun, don't call me that. Don't call me that when I'm almost ready to let to you go for your happiness.

She opened her eyes again, trying to look fine and nodded. But his frown deepened a little. They might not be all intimate with each but they have lived longer with each other to know that something wasn't right, and Sehun knew there was something bothering her. But he didn't want to push her so he kept quiet.

After dinner, she plucked the courage to have to make a decision. With the heavy voice in her head to stop what she was doing, she set aside everything and looked at Sehun who was busy with his laptop. He was seated on the couch comfortably and she went towards him. His phone chimed which indicated that he received a message and much to her dismay, she saw the contact name; Yuna.

Shaking her head to herself, she sat on the other side of the couch to grab his attention. He looked up at her for a moment before typing something on his phone. He was a little surprised when she sat near him because if there was even an inch of skinship between the two, it was mostly Sehun initiating it, which makes the two of them go red.