❦ S I X T E E N

At this beautiful place,
All the memories where I loved you,
Will become a neverending story.
It'll shine.

Third Person's POV

"Do you want me to bring you something cold?" Sehun asked as he leaned against the door to stare at Amelia who was sprawled out on the bed.

She shook her head, feeling to tired to even shake her head even and she closed her eyes when she felt pain shooting up her head and even back. She pouted a little and lifted her head only to see that Sehun didn't actually leave and was still staring at her.

"I'm so sleepy... And tired... And in pain," A groan left her lips as she slowly lifted herself off the bed to which Sehun quickly went to her side.

He worriedly placed the back of his hand on her forehead, tilting his head a little in confusion, "You don't have a fever. How do you feel?"

"Worse?"

"Do you want to fetch some medicines for you?"

She shook her head, "No, it's fine... You need to be safe. And besides this will subside. Nothing serious," She clasped her hand with his and rested back on the bed, almost immediately drifting off to sleep.

His other hand travelled up to her hair, softly caressing it and threading his fingers through her locks. Her relaxed breaths comforted him, especially the way her round cheeks rested on the soft pillow. A soft smile tugged on his lips unconsciously.

When he was sure that she was asleep, he drapped the blanket over her form and closed the door so that nothing could disturb her sleep. He walked towards the kitchen, grabbing his phone and sat down on one of the tools.

Sehun quickly dialled the number of the only person he thought would be able to answer his curious questions.

"Hello?"

Jeno spoke against the other line amd Sehun heart a huge clutter of dishes and a 'what are you doing' exclamation in the background. He didn't seem to answer as he probably went to a more quieter place. Jeno took the phone near his ear to hear Sehun.

"Yeah, you were saying?" Jeno huffed, running to his bedroom so as to not be interrupted or disturbed. He sat down on his bed, relaxing a little when the air of the air conditioner hit his form.

Sehun pursed his lips in a thin line, for a moment forgetting the fact that Jeno couldn't see him. "Amelia's not well." He stated solemnly, tapping his feet nervously for some reason and continued explaining further. He had so many thoughts flooding his mind that he wasn't aware where to start with.

Jeno immediately perked up at Sehun's words and sat up straight, "Sick as in?"

"Going through headache and cramps..."

Jeno raised an eyebrow at that, suddenly feeling a little shy to talk about his female best friend with her husband, "Is it that time of the month..." He whispered as if someone could hear him. Jeno lied down on his bed to stare at the ceiling, suddenly feeling sombre because he missed all his friends. A sigh left his lips when he realised that all of them were probably stuck for God knows how long.

Sehun's eyebrows creased, "No, I don't think so... If she's normally in that kind of pain, then she's outright with me about that," He claimed as he patted Mushu's forehead. He was walking around the house since there were no other place to walk around other than the kitchen, bedroom, garden and sometimes the garage when he suddenly felt like randomly cleaning his and Amelia's car too.