❦ T W E L V E

I can hardly take another goodbye,
Babe, it won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on.

Third Person's POV

Amelia helped Sehun to quickly iron his clothes. Months later, Sehun was informed about a sudden holding of a meeting in Japan. For it was a last minute announcement, he was running around to grab just a few clothes for two nights and all the necessities.

"You should go and have your breakfast, Sehun. I'll iron these. Go." Amelia ushered him to the dinning table to eat his breakfast.

He nodded before placing a peck on her cheek, bolting towards the dining table, scaring the now snow and cloud like Vivi who was busy running around the house with the newest family member puppy named Monsieur. (The couple called the brown poodle 'Mushu' lovingly). The male already had a shower and was busy helping Amelia iron his work clothes because the two woke up late for the movie night the previous day.

"I love what you made," Sehun shouted from the dinning room, happily eating the breakfast before he sulked about the fact that he had to survive two nights without homemade food.

Amelia smiled as she gently folded his clothes and put them in his suitcase, brushing it softly in case it had any creases left. Her heart dropped at even the thought of the house being empty without Sehun. Though the two ball of fluff were very much present to provide her company, she couldn't deny how Sehun brought light in the house and always kept the mood of the house happy with him immensely pampering Vivi and Mushu, especially Mushu, and running around the house to play with the two. He literally treated them like his own kids and it always made her wonder how he would be with his own kids.

The thought caused her to blush deeply and she shook the thought away, trying to focus on the task instead.

After Sehun was done eating, he walked towards the sink to wash the dishes when Amelia piped up that she would do it later. But him being him, he didn't listen and washed them anyway. Amelia ushered him to get ready as he was already thirty minutes late.

It was when she helped him with his shirt did he notice her expression.

Amelia found it pretty absurd to be sulking so bad about Sehun going on a business trip but she couldn't shake off that particular gut feeling which wanted Sehun to just stay. She felt weird and worried about sending Sehun but she knew that the meeting was obviously important. So she stayed quiet, not voicing out the thunderous protests of her heart.

Sehun might act all clueless but he knew something was wrong when he noticee Amelia's sombre expression.

When she was busy with his bag, he gently snuck from behind her and hugged her from behind and rested his head on her shoulder, "Why the long face?" His voice was muffled as he placed a soft kiss on her nape, sending tingles down her spine.

She smiled in assurance but it didn't quite reach her eyes, "Nothing's wrong," Amelia turned around in his embrace, resting her hands on his shoulders before bringing him back down for a hug, "Be safe, okay? You'll have to come back soon."

It was sudden but she felt her eyes burning but she blinked away her tears because obviously one, it was overdramatic and two, it will only make Sehun worry for no reason.

He noticed the tone in her voice, "I know that there's something bothering you. What is it, Amelia?" He asked softly, eyes pooling with concern and worry for her instead.

She shook her head, ready to say what she wanted even if it was childish because there was no fighting him, "I don't want you to go. I just don't want you to board that plane, to be honest." She spilled out, hiccuping and hid her face in his chest.