❦ F I F T E E N

The story we created will remain like this.
We'll make the never-ending days become beautiful.
I want to always live in a bright dream,
Forever in your heart.

Third Person's POV

The sun rays peeked from the curtains, drawing the light with the light specks of dust filling the room. A small ray of sunlight hit Amelia's eyes, her nose scrunched up in protest as she turned around to crash onto a hard chest, her arms however wrapping around the person's bare torso.

Sehun groaned a little, letting her hide her face in his chest as his hand rested on the skin of her hips. He readjusted her legs on his waist, letting her tangle her limbs with his. A dry chuckle left his lips when she let out a little sound of protest for the sunlight hitting her face.

It was a lazy morning, the two having no idea about the impending shyness for the day.

Amelia slowly opened her eyes only to met by Sehun's sleeping form, his cheeks looking so cute with them squished against the soft pillows. Her mind immediately travelled back to the day before and heat rushed to her cheeks as each second of the moment shared between them replayed behind her eyes. Though they were purely bare in bed, I can't believe she still has the grace to look embarrassed. Her eyes travelled up to look at Sehun's lips which looked red and slightly bruised from kissing so much. But even then he managed to look breathtakingly stunning. How does even manage to look so good without even doing anything?

A wide smile tugged on her lips when he snuggled closer to the pillow, inhaling the scent of her shampoo and a natural pout forming on lips. She slowly propped herself up on one elbow to stare at him properly. He looked so peaceful and innocent when he was just simply relaxed and she couldn't help but slowly trace her fingers from his soft cheeks trailing down to his lips, her eyes falling on his blessed cupid's bow.

"I know you're staring," Sehun spoke suddenly with eyes closed. His melodious baritone made him undeniably hotter, adding even more of manly edge to him.

Amelia pulled her hand back in surprise, scolding herself in her head for being so smitten over him, "Did I wake you up?" She asked softly though her cheeks were growing more heated with each passing second of them together in bed.

When Amelia pulled the curtains to the side a little, Sehun's eyes opened to her beautiful bare back, the light imitating a halo to emphasize the curves of her frame. His heart sped up even more but his hand went forward to grab her hand but it was already too late.

"Where are you going? Stay please..." He whined, his voice groggy with sleep as she wrapped the robe around her body. Placing a quick kiss on the temple, she was going to step down from the bed when Sehun tugged on her wrist with some force, pulling her flush against him.

Amelia let out a yelp as Sehun clung to her like a koala. He hummed in appreciation when he hid his face in the crook of her neck, welcoming her body warmth, "Let's stay like this for a while."

She smiled at his adorable self and pushed his hair away from his face, "We need to get up, Sehun... It's already late..." She whispered, her voice soft against his hair.

The faint beating of her heart calmed his soul and comforted him. He almost drifted off to sleep until they heard a loud bark just outside their bedroom. Amelia pursed her lips in a thin line, fighting the urge to smile before she daintily but very conspicuously reluctantly pulled herself away from Sehun.

He was sleepy and tired so she gently brushed his hair with her fingers, lulling him to sleep just by that action alone as he let out a disgruntled noise for a second when she pulled her hand away.