❦ T E N

You're once in a lifetime,
Better than New Year's at midnight.
Wanna grab on and hold tight,
And I won't let go.
I hope you can hear this,
'Cause it's your face that I miss,
Your lips I wanna kiss.

Third Person's POV

When Amelia opened the door, she saw Sehun gazing out of the window. His back was on her and she noticed that he looked tensed but undeniably breathtaking. That way, all her thoughts were thrown out of her head. Everything else dissipated and all that mattered to her then was only and only Sehun.

Unknown to her, Mark and Mina were still near the door, too curious to see Sehun lighten up.

But instead, Sehun let out a high pitched scream when he saw Amelia near the door, totally not believing his eyes. He had to do a double take and that's when he screamed because one, he wasn't expecting anyone and that was surprising, and two, the most important reason was that it was Amelia.

"Amelia? When did you come here?" Sehun asked, totally perplexed but lighting up in delight at the sight of her.

She adored the way he spoke, "I needed to talk to you, seriously I - "

The moment she saw him, all her thoughts went outside the window. Each and every word that she prepared to say to him were thrown out of her head. And suddenly, the air felt too hot and it was difficult to even form any coherent sentences even in her head.

Sehun cut her off, "Why didn't you just tell me? I would have visited you in the office. It must have been time consuming coming here in the —"

"It doesn't matter when it concerns you."

Sehun was rendered speechless and he so wanted to kiss her. He looked at her extremely eye catching attire. She wore a white summer chiffon shirt with full sleeves, pairing it up with a black velvet slim suit and black trousers, and chose footwear with comfortable cream coloured pumps. Beautiful was an understatement and she looked so professional and confident, it made him admire her even more. The rose gold pendent resting on her neck just alleviated her features.

"You look beautiful." He blankly muttered. It was only to be said in his head but he knew he said it out loud when Amelia's cute cheeks turned red and she looked down.

"Thank you." Her voice was softer than silk and his heart swelled.

Amelia suddenly remembered that he had a meeting is less than ten minutes and immediately perked up, "I won't be here for long. You have a meeting, right? So I'll be quick," She spoke.

Turning around she quickly closed the door, leaving Mark and Mina with sad faces. They found it extremely admirable how Sehun's demeanour totally changed at the sight of his wife and how he genuinely cared for her. Well, he was definitely soft for her.

"I am actually very extremely sorry for trying to run away just the day after you confessed your feelings for me, or that's what I think —"

"That's what it is."

Amelia shook her head at him, "First, hear me out, " She stopped him and he gladly let her continue, a smile tugging on his lips, "You mean a lot to me. No, wait, that's an understatement. I love you, Sehun. I do, a lot —"

"I love you more."

Amelia stopped when he confessed that, heart thumping sporadically. It was her first time hearing those words from him and she swore that her knees went weak but Sehun was quick to slide his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. He has wanted to do that for the longest time, to have her body flushed against his. His cheeks turned pink at their proximity but he didn't do anything in case he creeped her out.