❦ F O U R

Why does he want to bring me where he goes
Oh and to find out the reasons why
It's enough to make you wanna try
For one last night.

Third Person's POV

"Amelia," Sehun gently called her from the counter. She turned to look at him, her eyes widened a little in curiosity as to what he wanted to say.

Both of their hearts started pounding rapidly.

"I need to talk to you," He said.

His tone made her drop. Imagining if he actually got their papers ready, she'd bolt. She was so keen on being separated from him but she herself didn't get the papers ready.

She looked at him timidly and he didn't miss the way her eyes depicted a sense of fear and sadness. That made him want to punch himself. He smiled warmly and moved forward to gently take her hand in his.

The simple action caused shivers to run down her spine and her cheeks grew a tinge of cherry red. She pressed her lips in a thin line to stop herself from smiling like a lovesick puppy.

"Since it's a Sunday, I want to take you out. Will you go with me?" He asked her, his voice soft as silk, timidly. She wanted to hear him speak in his soothing and calming voice again but then, why would she even admit something like to him? That was straight on weird.

His proposal, somehow, caused her to be flabbergasted. She couldn't help but think he was joking around or something and that was probably reflected on her facial expressions. Her eyebrows raised up in questionable gaze. She was confused as well. Blinking rapidly, she snapped out of her thoughts, ignoring the warmth spreading from where Sehun held her hand.

Sehun, on the other hand, was over the top to ask her that but when she looked at him as if she was mulling over something, his confidence mitigated to the brim. His expression fell when he thought that she'd reject his offer, his shoulders slumped and if he had cat ears she was sure his ears would turn down too. Of course, he was the one who always failed to appreciate her hardwork and didn't give her the attention she deserved... Why would she want to spend time with a man like him? He felt stupid for even tearing. Get your act together, dumbo.

"I-it's okay if you don't want to -" He stuttered, voice as low as a sad cat but was cut off by his wife.

Amelia looked up at him, staring him down to catch the truth in case he was joking around, "You aren't joking, right? Because this isn't that funny..." Her sad tone caused him to look at her.

Sehun shook his head, "I really mean it. I do. I really wish to spend time with you. I could never joke around with you about me wanting to spend time with you and shower you with all the lo - " He stopped mid sentence. A part of him wished to continue saying what he actually wanted to confess. But he was scared that he'd push her too far if he confessed that way. After all, he hadn't even shown her all the love she deserved because of how she seemed to stick to the part of avoiding him.

But he was so wrong. Oh, so wrong about her not wanting to hear his words. She almost thought he would say the word 'love' but he immediately stopped, eyes trailing away from her gaze and towards the floor.

She sighed. She wasn't going to hear any of those words if he didn't mean it. And why was she even expecting that? How could one just change all of a sudden, right?

But then, she didn't know.

Oh, the two dumb and dumber.

"Going out with me as in with the guys plus Yuna or only me?" She bit her lip anxiously. She was in no mood to go if Yuna was going.