WNTTL 2

I introduced myself and answer their questions as we four entered the cafeteria.

I'm glad I've meet some new friends today and well I don't want to be alone and a loner especially I don't even know this people here in the first time.

We sat at the table near the window after getting our lunches and as expected the lunch prize here are expensive. Things poor people cannot afford greatly.

"Lori why'd order just a sandwich and a water, are you on a diet or something?",Taylor asked trying not to offend me or something while eyeing my one and only sandwich and a bottle of mineral water.

" Um—well I didn't got enough money for my lunch and...",I said a bit shyly. Of course I would be embarrassed. Students here are rich. This is a prestigious and well known school for rich and famous. How'd I even end up here.

I sigh remembering my dad smiling big while giving me a nice looking envelope which consist of my scholarship program from a school named St. Prescott the day after arriving at the big city. I just shrug it off yawning at that time after staying up late night to packed all my remaining things here.

I didn't really get why I even get here and got a full scholarship program hence I didn't even got to take the school's exam and well this school is for rich kids.

"Hey Lori are you there?", Tyler asked concern. I smiled apologetically at him while taking a small bite at my sandwich. I must have driven off from them a while ago.

They continued to talked about a popular football captain at a party which happened last Friday who got dumped awfully by a popular girl after confessing his undying love to her. How mean.

" I didn't saw Harold today. He must still be grieving, poor guy",Taylor pitied the Harold before twirling her spaghetti by a fork. I've noticed she's a lefty the same as me.

"Guess what sis Tanya didn't even went to school today which is unpredictable and shocking since she is present everyday. I wonder why", Tyler commented looking at my direction giving a charming smile. Playful as always eh.

I giggle a bit shrugging it while taking my second bite at my sandwich which is really delicious, almost as my mom's when I felt someone staring at me giving me a shivering feeling.

I looked back at Tori who is still staring at me with an unreadable expression on her face. She smiled at me awhile after being aware I was still staring back at her.

She looked away but there something caught my attention. I blinked and looked again at her eyes but all I see was a pair set of green eyes. Mysterious green eyes. I swear I saw her eyes glistening in red.

It must be the light. I chuckled humorously at myself at the nonsense thought and shrugging it off while drinking my water.

The lunch was over and I'm a bit awkward since I got PE next with none other than Tori but Taylor reassured me she's a nice person. She's quite the whole time after my introduction which I found good.

The whole discussion was all about us self studying since the teacher was in an urgent personal matter and with the bell rung the self study was done, not as bad as I thought which was good.

I got Taylor with me in Calculus which I'm relieve though I'm okay being with myself now but it's still great being with someone you know.

We walked inside the noisy classroom as their gazed on mine now murmuring quiet loudly which made me embarrassed and blushed a bit.

" Just ignore them. I bet they want to know you better",Taylor gave me an encouraging smile before sitting at the back and giving me the empty vacant seat next to her.