WNTTL 14

Its now Friday night and I was caught in my wardrobe in finding some casual dress and I stick to a white long sleeves dress that I paired with a knee high black belt boots. Boots consist half of my footwear since I've grown to used it in my home town and even now I used it. I guess I just really like my boots.

I just put powder and lip gloss and let my hair down into its natural wavy look and wore my dress and put on my boots and then I'm ready.  I grab my purse which consists of a few bucks etc and my phone.

I got out of my room and locked it before walking to the living room. Its was still quarter to seven so we got some fifteen minutes more.

Dad emerged from the kitchen and was ready with his black checkered black polo with formal jeans and his brown leather shoes.

I stifled a laugh at his neatly comb hair and I know he doesn't like it. He just jokingly rolled his eyes on me as hr grab his car keys on the cup board near the TV.

We got out of the apartment and I locked the door and we both walked towards the elevator to ding opened since someone was in it clearly but luckily it's stop was at our floor. A girl wearing a black leather jacket and tight jeans emerged from the elevator holding a big box, I can't recognized her face since her blonde hair curtained it and behind her was an old man.

We stepped aside and let them past  before going inside the elevator but before the elevator close a boy which I recognized as our neighbor Tom rushes in with us almost tripping forward.

The old man looked back and asked him if he was okay and Tom just nodded flustered from the embarrassment. It's good that there are only few people in here right now and I mean by that us.

The elevator door closed but before that I caught the girl looking back at us then her eyes landed on mine. We stared back at each other until the door closed completely leaving me in awe. She got beautiful blonde locks with calm and sparkling electric blue eyes. But there's something hidden behind those beautiful eyes.

The whole short ride was a bit awkward since no one spoke. I breathe in the cold night air into my lungs and looked up in the sky.

We got into dad's car. We passed through the rich neighborhood and into the last and biggest mansion. Dad parked it besides the good looking red Ferrari that owned by the one and only Tanya Prescott.

We knocked on the doubles white doors, I swear rich people here all had double doors. We waited for a few seconds as we heard muffled sounds of clicking heels. We were greeted by Emily who dressed a red fit dress by the way amazing. I can already tell she has a great sense of fashion.

"I'm glad you two make it in time", she said while hugging each of us and greeting us after and closing the door shut. We followed her to the spacious and big dining area passing the the big living room.

I scanned the whole long table and also drooled at the delicious looking food which by the way tastes great than it looks since I've already tried it before the last time I first ate here two weeks ago.

Marcus and his two daughters were already sitter into their seats, the same seat they sifted when me and my dad ate here. We all exchanged pleasantries and I felt awkward already by my greetings by Marcus and Emily's two daughters. Addison winked at me flirtatious while Tanya glared at me like I just killed her cat. I swear the girl just can't hide how she hated me.

I sighed inwardly to myself as we began to eat and my awkwardly mood with the two certain people vanished for a minute as I tasted the heavenly taste of the lamb. Its exquisite and divine that I almost escaped a tear. How I wish I could eat this everyday but I'm not complaining though with what I ate everyday since dad's a great cook.