WNTTL 4

The dinner was awkward, well for me and maybe the girl in front of me glaring at me while poking at her delicious steak. Poor steak, what have you done to her to deserved such torturous act.

I sigh inwardly at myself focusing at my half eaten steak. The steak was superb, maybe the best steak I've ever tasted my whole life.

My father and Marcus was still chattering animatedly with Marcus's wife Emily. And I know by one look where they got their looks from. Marcus and Emily as both very good looking even from their aged.

I jolted from my seat when I felt a pair of legs scratching my left leg shamelessly slowly. Oh my god.

They all looked at me confused at my recent action. Dad giving me a concern look. I smiled apologetically at them and sighed in relief when they drop it off.

I can't help but glanced confused at the source of my jolting. She has a sadistic smile on her face while eyeing me intently with her piercing hazel brown eyes. Her legs still clung into my left leg and I tried to pry it off by grabbing it away on my own.

She tried to tightened into it but I was fast to grab my leg and it cause a noise at the big decorative table. I grit my teeth and sigh at myself again as all their attention on mine again. They're eyes now full of concerns instead of confusion. One of it of course was the youngest daughter of Marcus and Emily, Tanya.

"Uhm—erm can I use the bathroom please", I asked politely trying to calm my hard breathing and endured the long pain of embarrassment.

They nodded before asking me one last time if I was okay but I just forced a smile on them before taking off to the bathroom.

I was confused. Very confused as to why the school chairman who is also the oldest daughter of the Prescott households is doing that on purpose.

I continued on walking until I've noticed I didn't have a single idea where's the bathroom and thinking that I was now lost in this big mansion.

I feel a soft tap on my shoulder behind me as I felt that familiar shiver down my spine.

There stood the source of my confusion who has still a sadistic smile placed on her face.

" Hey, I told you I will see you soon dear",she said out of the blue like it's something normal and predictable.

"Erm what are you doing here", I asked awkwardly.

" I bet you're lost so I've followed you here. You might thank me dear ",she said huskily stepping forward into me. I was taken aback by her actions that she was now cornering me and my back into the hard wall.

" I was really intrigued with you, know that",she husked near my ear which cause a shiver run down my spine. This is a turn of events.

"What are you doing?", I asked stuttering a bit and surprised as she now pinned both my hands above my head with one hands. She's hella strong for a girl.

" I just want to taste those plump strawberry lips of yours for a long time now",she said popping the word 'lips'. I didn't got the time to comprehend as she smashed her red lips into mine.

I froze at my spot unable to process the unexpected happenings as she still continued to kiss me feverishly when we heard footsteps not far away from us. Addison broke the kiss then turns toward the cause groaning.

I heaved deeply and catches my breathe. I felt both of my cheeks burned at the intimacy before turning to where my side following Addison's.

"What are you two doing?!", Tanya growled loudly as she glared at both of us. If looks could kill we would have been dead already.

"Oh little sis, we were just talking and we're about to head back anyway", Addison shrug walking away but stopped and looked at me grinning like she didn't just kiss me a minute ago.

"Kissing is far from talking sister", she said gritting her teeth as her sister walked away without any other word spoken.

I stand properly on the ground after calming myself then it struck me.

"She stole my first kiss", I whispered lowly as my left hand automatically touched my swollen lips. No she didn't.

I was about to walked back when I noticed Tanya still standing there and looking at me with an unreadable expression before walking away making me confused but shrug it off after.

The whole dinner after that was very awkward for me but thankfully the sisters wasn't around when the time we bid our goodbyes at Marcus and Emily. They are both great people.

Marcus was very intimidating at first like a common CEO person type but if you get to know him his a great guy and I bet his a softy especially towards to his family and friends and well very generous. He was the one in the first place like said, offered dad opportunity to work at one of his company and I getting a free scholarship program without breaking a sweat.

As for Emily who by the way offered I calling her Emily earlier was a real sweetheart. I can clearly see she loved her family more than herself. She's very young and pretty by her age now and having two daughters at aged of 19 and erm whatever the chairman's age is and well...

" I'm glad were able to meet you again Brad after all those years", Emily said before giving dad a warm embraced. Oh.

She turned her attention at me and hug me without another word. A motherly hug and I wish mom was with us here to hug me like her. I awkwardly hug her back but then turned into a sincere one.

"I'm glad we've got to meet you too Lorelei. You're a very gorgeous young lady and I bet you're a charmer just like your dad was", she whispered near my ear before breaking our hug and left me confused.

We went to our car parked just beside the black Mercedes earlier and I've noticed three more cars now parked. Tanya's red Ferrari, a yellow Lamborghini and a white Porsche. Yup there incredibly rich. My dad's Ford would faint in comparison.

We got into the car and drive out of the rich and nice neighborhood. I heard dad heaved a sigh like he was holding his breath the entire time as he continued to drive.

" Dad what was that?",I asked wanting to confirm my suspicion. Emily's words swirl into my mind.

He looked at me not entirely his cool and calm self before looking back at the road.

"Well Lorelei, Emily and I had a history back when we were high school", he said a while before composing himself. I looked taken a back by his words.

" Its not in a bad way by the way Lorelei. Remember what Marcus said about me disappearing was because well..."

This is gonna be a long night talk I believe.