WNTTL 32

It was a year ago before she last saw Lorelei and the month she always comes was nearing. Very excited to see Lorelei was an understatement as she stared at the beautiful silver bracelet in her wrist that she took very care of like she took care of her first ever Teddy bear that her passed grandmother gave her or even more. She even put the box into a glass box for more safety.

It was given by Lorelei after all. She already knew it was originally Lilith's, Lorelei's older sister Lorelei once talked about in one of their talks.

And Tanya remembered the next week she waited more than usual for Lorelei who never came around. Also that day she lost the bracelet in the couch with her sister Addison while they watched on the living room in one of their sibling movie nights. She cried her eyes in her sleep and the day after at the worst day she ever felt.

Lorelei and Tanya sat at the swings staying quite and just staring at the lively park since they got here. Tanya was nervous as hell to say that she was now sitting beside Lorelei who looked just calm.

When Lorelei suggested they talked in the park, excitement and happiness rushed into Tanya's body and mind. It's been a long time that the two of them sat together in the playground they once meet at but still the nervousness is still there.

'She remembers', Tanya first thought at the funeral earlier. They used her red Ferrari to come here and she smiled to herself that the park though looks old but it was still the same park.

Lorelei cleared after a while now looking at Tanya side ways intently which cause an involuntary blush into Tanya's cheeks.

She can't still believed this is happening. Tanya dreamed of them reuniting once again. The first time they meet once again was the time she almost hit Lorelei in her red Ferrari car. She was shocked and surprised to see the girl of her dreams on the ground. The girl she waits everyday.

She was frozen in her stand as Lorelei looked at her like she was a stranger. Sadness and pain surge into her and before that she saw herself speeding away from Lorelei.

She drove away towards the park walking to the playground and just sat their until sundown thinking about the other brunette. She could not believed she could ever meet her again and bizarrely that she almost hit her. 'Maybe she doesn't remember me', she thought.

She even absent that day lying to her parents that she was in school but after all it was the day she and Lorelei meet in this playground and the day she left and never come back. She never saw the gray eyed beauty till now. She drove back home that afternoon after she left her dad and his best friend she had already meet but she the one thing she didn't expected is Lorelei to be there and that her dad best friend Bradley was her father.

She continued to stare at the girl and then they ate dinner together with her family. She was mad at Lorelei for not coming back after all the years she waited everyday for her. She made time for just sitting on a swing in the playground even in her hectic schedules, she was of course in the first place in school, studying business and how to handle their family business since she was the heiress and one of the most known supermodel.

She noticed Lorelei feeling uncomfortable and she thought it was maybe guilt of pretending to forget her or just plain uncomfortable since after all she was stating so intently at the girl seated across her while she poked her full steak in her plate.

She was alerted when she heard and felt the movement under their sturdy long table and looked at Lorelei who was looking at her older sister Addison and she immediately felt jealousy at the attention.

When Lorelei excused herself to go to the bathroom she wanted to confront Lorelei that time and wanted to excused herself to but Addison beat her to it and excuses herself instead. Tanya gritted her teeth at that and waited anxiously before she could excused herself and immediately walked towards the near bathroom when she saw Addison kissing Lorelei in the lips.