WNTTL 7

I've gotten some medicines for dehydration and some watery fruit that sat on the table cup in the nurses table.

The nurse isn't back yet and I've create some excuses for coming and taking some of her fruits, I've got a good excuses for her so I guess she won't be that mad.

I went back to where to Tori and she was leaning on the wall for support. She looks worse than a minute ago. My calm exterior is cracking up as time goes by.

Her eyes shut as her mouth gaping but her perfect brows are furrowed. She mumbled some few words as she began to shake on the wall. I immediately went closer to her and patted her right cheek not slowly but softly until I heard her groaned and slowly opened her eyes.

I was meet by her green eyes and I breathe out a sigh of relief seeing she's awake and not dreaming more like having a nightmare seconds ago.

"I got some medicine and fruits for dehydration Tori, so take some", I offered taking a long strap of pill from the box and an apple.

She just stared at me for a while before cracking up into a smile and took the apple from my hand. I stopped her and encouraged to take the medicine first that she just to her eyes at but still smiled.

" Wait here, I'll go get some water",I said to Tori before standing up and getting some water from the small refrigerator I saw earlier while finding something helpful. I grab some uncapped cold mineral water then started walking when I saw a shiny thing on top of the fridge and grab it before going back to my seat beside Tori who was silent.

I grab the apple and started peeling and cutting it. I almost cut myself by the knife and avoided myself dripping with blood from my index finger. I felt her eyes burning at my almost cut finger. I place the peeled and cut apple at a small plate and opened the bottled water.

"This is not really necessary you know Lorelei but I'm enjoying it", she tried to smile even though she's very pale. I give her an encourage smile before taking the trap pill.

I attempt to open one but I cut through my finger instead as the blood gush out from my index finger. I grimaced in pain and took my hand away making the strap fall from the hold and into the floor.

I heard Tori growled loudly beside me and I was about to looked at her way when she grab a hold of my wrist swiftly that I was not able to comprehend at first.

Shocked was evident in my face when she started to suck at my bleeding finger furiously until no blood left from the cut.

She looked back at me with red eyes and I was taken aback a bit double checking for the third time and this time her eyes stayed red, not from the illuminated light neither nor I was hallucinating.

She was holding back by her facial expression still my finger inside her cold yet warm mouth then it struck my when she started to suck at my finger again now twirling her tongue. Her eyes grow redder and redder.

I was still caught up in her tongue twirling my finger inside her mouth when she swiftly grab me from my seat into her lap facing her.

In a matter of second she is now holding both my wrist down at my side as she nibbled on my neck which cause me to involuntarily moan which cause her to growled loudly.

She licked and nibbled and suck then again and again. I can't even mumble a single word at the unexpected action and froze when I heard mumble a small 'sorry' before I felt those razor sharp thing on my neck sucking my blood out of my body like some sucker. Like a vampire.

Am I going to die because lost of blood because my friend who I just known that was a vampire all along sucked my blood out of my body and she's still sucking it till now furiously.