WNTTL 20

Tanya growled loudly at the sight not far away from her which cause her friends to cower at how intimidating and menacing she could at any time she wants.

Tanya still eyed the group as they talk after a small arguments earlier. Her blood boiled when Jane kissed Lorelei's cheeks, and her self controlled almost vanished when the blonde kiss Lorelei on the left cheeks longer and giving her the best angle. She saw those red lips lingered into Lorelei's delicate cheeks further. She wants to rip of someone's head and it was the blonde with the electric sparkling blue eyes already.

Her deathly thoughts were interrupted by the voiced that she knew all her life. Addison her sister was on the grand stage already greeting them with a microphone on stand. Tanya's eyes lingered for a bit longer on Lorelei's group before looking away and towards her older sister on the stage holding a ballot box.

"Now I'll going to draw", Addison exclaimed teasingly at the senior students who by the way looking at her expectantly. She scrambled her left hands slowly as she enjoyed the expectant look of the students. She loves teasing people the most.

She draw a white paper looked at the the written word on the small paper in her hands. Her red lips curl up into a small smile before reading the word out loud.

" Zoo"

...

I was still shaking my head thinking about earlier where our activity will be held on the chairman's hand as she drawn the ballot box.

We immediately got out of the bus and separated after the chairman's short speech of us not to get to far and enjoy ourselves. I, Tay, Ty, Tori, Laura, Jane were in a big group before separating into two groups.

The zoo was big and likewise filled with different kinds of animals. And I almost awed at the mama panda hugging its baby panda tightly and it made me thought and miss my mom.

"Lori where do you wanna go?", Tori asked me now clinging onto my left arm after she decided to walked on her own earlier. I just shrug me shoulder at her with a small smile.

" Do you want to eat something Lori?",Laura asked as she feed me a salted popcorn and I was hesitant for a bit before feeding on it on her delicate long fingers. She smiled approvingly at me before munching on the popcorn on herself licking her fingertips. Okay?

"I think your thirsty Lorelei", Jane gave me her half drink coke which I just shakes my head but she already pointed the straw on my mouth which leaves me no choice but before it Tori grab it away and throw the coke on the trash bin next to us.

" What was that for Esclafoun?! ",Jane asked disbelief.

" It's what you think it is Blacksmith! ",Tori hissed.

" I think you two should stay quite, your gaining all the people's attention ", Laura intervened with an authorative voice and I give her a small smile thanking her.

" Shut it McKellar! ",Tori and Jane both hissed at the same time which caused Laura to be caught off guard before joining their bickering leaving me alone to deal with three teenaged girls yelling and bickering at each other. Oh my god. I hid at my face in long hair at the embarrassment as they all stare at us.

I was saved by Taylor who immediately grab me swiftly and unnoticed by the three. I thanked her with my eyes and we walked side by side.

" God that was so embarrassing ",Taylor exaggerate and I chuckle at that.

" Talk about it",I added as we were enveloped into silence as we walked away further.

" Where's Ty anyway Tay?",I asked her after the comfortable silence noticing there's no Tyler on her side.