WNTTL 8

Tori hugged Lorelei after offering her oozing wrist at the girl in her lap. Her eyes still brimming with tears. Relief tears.

She slowly stood up and held the girl in both her hands bridal style now facing the other brunette girl who is now looking at her murderously.

She would used her forgetting spell at Tanya but it would cause her gained powers and wouldn't be enough for her to go home with Lorelei in her hands.

Lorelei's blood was the most delicious and heavenly she ever tasted in whole 199 years of living in earth and probably the youngest from the five left vampires in world and the universe since their species are endangered.

She grip Lorelei in her hands protectively as she opened the window. Good thing were in the back, Tori thought to herself before leaving off.

Tanya runs towards the opened window. Tori was holding Lorelei's unmoving body which cause her to grow angry at the moment and growled. There's nothing she could do at the moment.

...

Tori arrived at her old looking Mansion not far away from the academy. Her mansion was surrounded by the forest so it was impossible to be spotted especially by normal people.

She lead their way through the opened window to her room and tacked Lorelei in her king size bed.

She traces her fingers into Lorelei's smooth, delicate and slightly tanned face and stared for a long time before thinking of taking a bath.

She stripped her tight jeans and sleeveless blouse and started to start the shower.

Her mind was twirling with regret and angered towards herself as she almost killed Lorelei by sucking all the blood from her body. She was just really thirsty after not drinking for a week, she had decided to drink yesterday but she was focused on the grayed eyed beauty making her unable to suck someone's blood.

The first time their eyes meet she was then awestruck and she didn't even know how to feel about it. Happy because she might like someone for the first time or concerned because Lorelei might became one of her weakness someday.

She zoned a bit and decided to make some food for Lorelei before she wakes up. She wakes would explain it to Lorelei about her and apologized for almost killing her and it scared her. Very scared. The girl might hate her for doing it to her.

She thought she was in control since she was trained by her cousin Alfred half century ago but she thought wrong.

She changed into some shorts short and a plain white shirt and comb her short Bob cut hair before going out to the kitchen to make some food. But before it she took a last glance at the sleeping beauty in her bed and went out with a smile plastered her red lips.

...

Later that time, Lorelei woke up as the sun ray hit her eyes from the opened window. She tried to sit up and leaned at the bed's headboard for support and scanned the place where she at and she thought right. She's not in her room.

The room was big and spacious which consists of a white sofas and a glass table not far away from the bed. There's a big flat screen TV in the wall in front of her. A big book shelf filled with thick books with a coffee table. On her right she saw three oak doors. The two placed beside each other and the other double doors was placed near the end of the south wall.

As far as she want to forget what happened earlier she remembered it all. The time she helped Tori in the nurses office to helped her dehydration to the time Tori sucked her blood out of her body and then black to nothingness.