WNTTL 28

"Avery, how bout you tell Lori your surprise", Lorraine, Lorelei's mom suggested as they eat dinner in the dining area after chatting and catching up for a while. It made Avery caught of guard and stiffened beside Lorelei before giving Lorraine a sympathetic look across them beside Brad, Lorelei's dad.

" I-I will but not yet",Avery muttered lowly almost a whisper and Lorraine nodded at that before she lightened up the subject about her mother and Lorelei's grandma back into the small country.

Avery gave Lorraine a 'thank you' and Lorraine just wink then nod at her before continuing to talk animatedly with her husband Brad.

Lorelei noticed and observed it as her head process the word 'surprise' and the glancing at each other before she looked at Avery calmly who just gave her a small smile then back to focused on her plate nervously.

The dinner end up with the chatting and likewise full of laughs since Lorraine and Avery yesterday and it made the house more lively.

As for now Lorelei and Avery were in cleaning the dishes duty and began wiping and rinsing just in silence before Lorelei's curiosity get ahead of her and burst out the silent bubble and asked Avery about the 'surprise'.

"I-it was just something", Avery mumbled lowly before glancing away, anywhere but Lorelei.

" It's clearly not something ", Lorelei announced coolly putting the glass in the cabinet.

" You don't have to stress it Lorelei. I'll tell you soon anyway ",Avery said seriously and Lorelei just nodded at that though her curiosity was knocking at her and growing inside her. She wanted to know Avery that she was the one stressing bit decided not to as they went to Lorelei's room after saying 'goodnight' to Brad and Lorraine who cuddled on the living rooms sofa.

Lorelei opened the door and she almost had an heart attack when they were greeted by Tori who was just now opening the window from outside.

Avery saw this and almost screamed when Lorelei put a hand on her mouth before putting a finger in her lips to shut Avery up who just nodded. Lorelei sighed as she shut the door behind her closed and looked at Tori who was now looking at them.

" Who is she Lori?",Tori asked and glared at Avery who still looked surprise and now clearly scared and snuggle behind Lorelei's back tightly as Tori's eyes glowed red in fury.

"She's my best friend from the country", Lorelei spoke coolly as she slowly patted Avery's head saying Tori's not a bad guy and just something erm different.

" Oh ",Tori mumbled surprised but then smiled as she swiftly run towards Lorelei and wrapped her straight and petite legs into Lorelei's waist and snaking her arms to the brunette's neck and made herself comfortable.

It made Lorelei caught off guard and stumbled a bit but able to managed and balanced herself and held Tori by her side. She almost chuckled as Tori purposely trickled her sweet spot in the neck but forced not to.

Avery looked at them shocked and surprised before anger boiled inside her as she walked at the two and swiftly and shamelessly tore them apart and pushed Tori off the ground.

Tori didn't expected it and caught her off guard causing her to fall fortunately on Lorelei's comfy bed before glaring and hissing at the red head beauty who also glared at her with the same intensity.

" Who are you to do that to Lori you smuggler",Avery spat dead serious as she snakes her hands into Lorelei's waist which angered Tori more.