WNTTL 27

I was startled a bit when Jane called me from beside while looking at us with confused look. Avery and Jane stared at each other before I cleared my throat to gain their attention.

" Astrid this is Avery my best friend and Avery this is my friend and my our neighbor ",I introduced them to each other before they shook their hand like a friendly gesture and I can't helped but smile at that.

" It's nice to meet you Astrid ",Avery said with a sweet smile on her.

" It's nice to meet you too Avery",I noticed the tone Jane used but decided to shrugged it off. Jane asked where were going and afterwards decided to come tag along with us to the park. The park was still packed with people walking and chatting around and the exact setting here in this park in my dreams was getting me a headache.

"I don't see why you tag along with us Astrid",Avery asked with a knowingly tone in her voice and something else.

" Of course, I'm well I just want to talk to Lori about something ",Jane mumbled looking at the ground. I eyed her and stared for a moment when I noticed her fidgeting with her hands.

" You can talk it now in here right Lori ?",Avery suggester while looking at me expectantly with a grin on her delicate face. I looked back at Jane for seconds before nodding my head.

"No it's just I-I its private okay", Jane stated finality in her voice before looking away at us. Avery chuckled beside me with no humor as we started to walked again but the awkwardness is already killing me so I decided we sit on the near bench. They obliged silently sitting beside me making me in the center.

" Okay J—Astrid tell me now",I stated more likely asked her for this to be over already. Jane stiffened beside me as I finished my sentence. It must be from I almost called her Jane or asking her to tell me what she wanna tell me now that she wants privately. I guess the latter one.

"Lori I-I just want y-you to know what I-I—"

"Okay now Astrid I want to have an alone time with my best friend so can you please go already and besides you can tell her that other time since it needs privacy, right Lori?",Avery asked me expectantly which I just nodded after sighing.

" Oh",was all Jane muttered before leaving us alone. She looked at me though hurt and it saddened me. I watched her back as we continued to walked.

"Wait—"

"Come Lori I want you to show me something", Avery interrupted me before grabbing me by the wrist as we walked to the opposite direction. I looked back at Jane who was now gone from my sight. I sighed again.

"Where do you wanna go Avery?", I asked focusing all my attention to her. She smiled widely at that before holding my hands as she starter to run grabbing me further.

" To your school "

...

"Why do you want to be here again?", I asked her confused since I don't believed either her reason that she wants to walked near here or see how tall the building is.

"I said I want to see how—"

"Okay", I mumbled before she could explain herself again.

" Let's come inside",Avery exclaimed excitedly still holding my hands. Its Sunday and I don't know if we could come inside the Academy's premises and besides there's a guard and I would guess there's more than just one guard on this kind of Academy and on a Sunday.