🖤Book?🖤

June's POV

White Magic Circles appear on the palm of my hands and the floor. I lift my both of my hands of the floor and slowly move my right hand anti-clockwise. As I did, the place slowly got cleaner, brighter, and got less plants, same with the railway, it looks more smoother. The rust red colour slowly got to a bright red, Gajeel, Levy and Panther Lily recognise the place, slowly.

As the place got brighter, there was a wall the was reconstructing itself as I revising time. The wall was made with wood, keeping it's natural colour on. Then, a logo was slowly coming up on the wood wall. It had a big U at the bottom and an big A connecting to the U at the center of it, both in the colour gold and the background of it was like a dark blue. "Is this another guild?" Panther Lily ask as he walked a bit closer to it. "Look." Gajeel, my brother pointed at the bench, where I dusted earlier. There was the same logo.I closed both of my hands in fist, to secure the timeline we were looking at. Levy took out her lacrima, can took picture of the logo/mark with it.
     () ()
    ( • . •)
  •( _   _)
A/N: This is similar to a phone, right? So I tried to make it like a phone for this story. And why did I made a bunny in the middle of the story?

While she was doing that, I explored a bit more, and went down to the railway. I walked aside the railway and noticed something off, one of the rails were... Out of place. I slightly kicked it to make sure and it literally jumped out off place. I noticed underneath it was wooden covered up with dirt. I quickly got down dusted/rubbed off the dirt of the wooden thing, it had a handle on it, I pulled it up and inside was a book. I pulled the book out of the wooden box, the book was covered with lots and lots of dust.

"Hey guys! I've found something!" I called for the others, I went out of the railway and went back to them holding the book on/in my left side. "Look what I found." I showed them the book, brother wiped the thick layer of dust of the book cover, sending the dust right into my face. "*Cough cough* Warn me next time. *Cough cough*" I said to him as I coughed. As soon as dust was off the cover, the same logo was on it.

I gave the book to Levy, she inspected it a bit more. I looked at my lacrima watch.
(I created this lacrima watch!) It was 5:30pm. "Hey Levy, can you keep it with you first. I have to get going." I asked her politely, Levy nods and place the book in her bag. I grabbed my bag from the bench and before we left, I placed my hands on the wooden floor.

"The time I stop, is the time I want. The time I want, is the time to stop..."

My hands begin glowing white and the whole station.

"I ask, to put the timeline back, that world has set for us today."

Then, everything was slowly getting back. The colours were getting more rusty, plants were growing everywhere, things were getting destroyed. And slowly, once the place was back to the way we found it earlier, the white glow disappeared. "We better get going." Panther Lily said. We all walked our way out of the station. Levy again, reading the map while we followed her.

Two hours later

As we followed the Levy, I can't shake the feeling... That we're being watched. "Hey Brother, do have feeling we're watched?" I asked him, as I put my arms behind my head and looked up at the sky. He looked around for a sec, then went back to look at me. "Sort of." He answered straightforward. "We're here!" Shouted Levy, in front of us was a town.

Words: 742

That's it for this chapter! What do you think?!

Hope you enjoy reading this, we're nearly getting to the part when she's going to be in BNHA.

Woop Woop!
Wave you hands in the air,
like you just don't care!

Pls, vote, comment, follow this account and check out my other work.

That's it for now my Zodiacs, bye!

- Gemini-Chan