🖤Teachers VS June🖤part 2🖤

A/N: Ok, before you throw crappy comments about my fight writing scenes... I'm not the greatest at it, still trying to learn. And honestly to me, it's hard, because it's like a have to put every single detail in it! Unless I have like GIF, images or videos for references.

3rd POV

Midnight tried to get as close as possible to June and as far away as possible from the teachers and the principal, in order to use her quirk. She didn't want to effect the teachers, especially the fact they're all boys and it's more easier for them to get effected then girls. As she was about to pull her sleeve down...

June's POV

I was still spinning the creature in the air,  with the thing it used to capture me in. I wasn't going to release it till I noticed one of the creatures walk towards me. So I let go and let the one in the air hit the creature walking towards me.

3rd POV

Mr Aizawa was falling/flying towards Midnight, really quickly. Midnight notices immediately and tries to dodge, but sadly she was too slow. Aizawa hits Midnight and both fell on the floor, making Midnight unconscious, as well as Aizawa/Eraserhead. All might finally woke up. He tried to examine the situation, "That girl, she has a quirk and strong quirk. What is her quirk?" He ask himself, he was the Number One Hero, but yet so far, no one was able to make him unconscious, till now.

"Stay back, don't hurt my Family!" She shouted, her voice had lots of mixed feelings, sad, anger, confusion and scared. "Why?" All the teacher thought (those that are conscious). June for some reason panicked and started to tear up a bit, everyone recognised it. "What's wrong with her?" Mic questioned, "Don't hurt them, please, leave them out of this." She sniffed. Soon, Principal Nezu walked up to her without hesitation, "Principal Nezu, what are you doing?!" Mic asked the principal, "It's ok Present Mic, I can handle her." He said straightforward.

He walked up to June, "Hello there." He simply said, June looked down at the bear/mouse thing. But because of her vision, she see it as a purple shadowy figure, with glowing red eyes. "What do you want?" She ask, giving him a death glare, Nezu didn't react so he continued. "Miss, I just want to ask a few things" he said politely, she was silent for a few seconds, "Why would I, answer for you?" She said with a deadly glare at him, this time more scarer then earlier. She was about to kick the bear/mouse principal, but soon got hit in/from the waist above by All Might who use his speed and strength. She flew backwards and rolled down in the sand (???). She stood up, teachers were shocked at first, why? She looked like she didn't get hurt or injured from the punch All Might did, she was trying to stand up and gaining balance.

Midnight soon gain consciousness, and as soon as she did she ran straight towards her and this time she took her whip out. June was finally on her two feet but she didn't noticed Midnight. Midnight whipped her whip (Now watch me Whip! Watch my Nea Nea!) at her and caught her hands, June flinched, she tried to get the whip off her hands but she couldn't.

Midnight finally used her quirk, she pulled up her sleeve and a pink smoke surrounds her and the girl, the boys cover their noses to prevent getting effected

Midnight finally used her quirk, she pulled up her sleeve and a pink smoke surrounds her and the girl, the boys cover their noses to prevent getting effected. June didn't know what was happening, she was trying to get out of the whip's grip, but soon she left tired and sleepy. "N-n-no.... Leave... Them... Let them...." She breathed out and felt more sleepy. "...Live..." She mumbled at the last part, what felt like forever to the teachers was finally over. All Might brought her to Recovery Girl's office. Only thoughts ran through All Might's head, "How could she stand my punch?", "How did this happened?", "What's her quirk?", "Is it stronger then One for All?", Too many questions race in his head that he could keep track how many he already thought.

Words:748

Ok, finally, I was suffering from Writers block for this Chapter. It's cringe but it'll work for now.

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account
And check out my other stories/work

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan