ミ⛧June's special gift⛧ミ

A/N:
So, I can't think for the next chapter so I thought, "I could probably make small filler of her birthday."
Ok enjoy
- Gemini-Chan

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(This is before she thanked Bakugou for the gift)

As June came out off class, she realized that Hinata and Koi weren't around. She saw one of Hinata's friends, Hiryu Rin. She sort of ran up to him, he noticed and walked up to her, "Oh hey Redfox-san." He waved at her, "Hello Rin." She said. The two walked together for awhile, "Have you seen Hinata and Koi around?" She asked. "Oh, those two left early today." He answered sort of nervously, "Why?" June asked, "Oh earlier in hero training, the two won and got a prize." He answered, "And I assume the prize was to go home early?" She added. "Yup, they ended up hitting my head quite hard during training." He answered, as he put a hand behind his head and slightly rubbed it. As they left the entrance of U.A, she saw Bakugou from the short distance, "Well, now I know where the are. Thanks!" She said as she ran towards Bakugou.

After the Bakugou and June scene, Let me know if you ship them(。・ω・。)

June sort of ran to the apartment building and the stairs to their apartment. As she was in front of the door, no. 401, she looked into her rose gold colour school bag to find the keys that Koi have gotten her. At last, she finally found it and put it into the keyhole. She twist the key and soon a "click" sound was made.

She pushed the door open, she walked in and closed the door behind her. The place was quiet, too quiet, June walked around cautiously, as she slowly make her way towards the living room. The sound of party poppers popped (Wow 3 P's), causing June to jump lightly. "Happy birthday June-chan!" The two greeted her a happy birthday. June felt relieved to know it was just them, but surprised on what the water dragon slayer and the exceed did.

"G-guys you didn't have to." June shyly said, as she put her bag on the hanger near the kitchen. "Come on June-chan, your 16 now!" Hinata said, "I feel really old." June said dramatically, "I'm turning 15 soon!" Hinata added, June sat down on the couch with the two. "Hey, I'm older then you two, I feel like a mom here!" Koi argued. The two dragon slayers laughed but got smacked at the back of the head by the exceed. "Gomen." They apologized nervously.

"Now..." Koi started, "... LET'S EAT!" Koi announced in joy, "Well, her attitude changed quickly." The dragon slayers thought. They ate pizza, sushi and cake, mango flavoured to be exact, as they finished they cleaned up the placed, since the confetti was shattered everywhere in the living from the poppers. They clean up and left the leftovers in the fridge. As soon as they finished cleaning up the place, the all sat down on the couch, then Hinata's eyes went wide open and dashed towards her room.

June was confused and slightly shocked with the amount of energy she had as she ran, Koi knew exactly what's going on. When Hinata came back, she held a box wrapped with multi coloured wrapping paper, "Here you go!" Shouted Hinata, handing her the box, June chuckled at her attitude and collected the box from Hinata. She ripped off the warping paper to show a cardboard box, "Shoes?" June asked, "Nope." Koi answered. She open the cardboard box to find...

"A..." June slowly removed the black casing out of the box, the two smiled. "... Violin?!" She looked at the black casing, "This got to be a joke." June exclaimed, they shocked their heads in response. June opened the casing to find a beautiful white violin with blue detailing on it. "Oh my god! Thank you!" June thanked the two as she gave them a big hug. "Ever since you got here, I remembered you played the violin very well." Hinata explained as she broke the hug, "So we thought it would be best to get you one." Koi finishes the explanation.

June positioned herself with the violin and played it to check if it was toned, and it was. "Try to play something!" Koi suggested, June nodded in response and think of something to play. Soon it came to her head and then, she stood up and started to play, " ".

"Incredible!" Koi complimented, "I knew you still had it within ya!" Hinata added as well, June chuckled and bowed, pretending as if she finished a big performance. The other dragon slayer and the exceed laughed. It was getting late and they all headed to their rooms to get to sleep. June layed in bed and looked at the ceiling, "It's sad that the guild isn't here." She mumbled sadly, but looked at the new violin that on the nightstand and looked at the charms that Bakugou cot for her. "But at least I found Hinata, Koi and new friends."  She mumbled again, and soon she was drafted off to sleep

Words: 907

Yelp there goes a filler chapter for you y'all.
I don't have to say or type much since I mentioned a few things in the previous chapter.

Anyways, thanks for reading
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan