🖤Fight🖤

June's POV

Each of them got a weird creature to fight against, both girls got the slender one while both males got the buffer ones. I got to admit, it looked weird because it has a big brain sticking out of it's small head, how?!

But, I went 1-1 battle with the Thing. I didn't use my magic since I have a strength of a dragon, plus I needed to see how strong can it take. The creature looks strong but slow, I manage to give it a punch in the face, it spits out purple/blue like blood. "Eww." I breathe out, it fell on the floor but recovered quickly. "So, it's strong enough to take in my dragon strength." I muttered again, I cracked my knuckles and my neck, getting ready to make my move. Once the creature fit of t for and teen towards my again, I gathered some of my magic in my fist, as soon it was close for me to make an impact, I went straight for a punch in the face.

A/N: just to let you know, her dragon slayer magic is slightly different, some are based on how Gajeel would use his, while some are just made up on the spot. Ok, enjoy.

"Iron Dragon; Iron Fist!" I shouted as I punch the creature in the stomach, creating a big hole in the stomach. It fell in the floor again, but this time, it didn't recover. Its body was lifeless, as that purple/blue blood slowly flow out of it's body. "That was ... To easy." I smirked, and noticed that Gajeel and Lily had finished their battles too, so Gajeel then started to fight the green hair dude, with Lily on his side. Levy in the other hand, was struggling. She was protecting herself, using hey solid script magic, she created a shield and a sword to go with it. She successfully cut off the creature's right arm off with the sword made out of words. But then, the creature had long pointy nails (like Wolverine) coming out of it's hand. Once it was fully out, it tried to make at least a scratch on Levy. Levy shielded herself from the claw like nails, but the claws were able to slice through the shield and made a scratch on her arm. Her was slowly bleeding out blood.

"LEVY!" I shouted, and ran towards her. I gathered some of my magic/energy on my right leg, still charging at the two. Levy was stepping back from the creature while holding her bleeding arm, but soon found herself leaning against the wall, she cornered. I moment I was close to them I shouted, "Levy, get down!". She looked at me and nodded, Levy crouched down, with the creature now looking at me, dumbfounded.
"Iron Dragon: ..." My leg started to glow brown and orange, "Flaming Iron Counter!" I shouted, as flames surrounds my right leg. "Don't mess with my family!" I cried out at the creature, I kicked the creature's head, and to me, surprisingly, the head got knocked off, literally! The head fell on the floor, the body then as well fell backwards, away from Levy, who was still crunching down. "Levy, you ok?" I asked, I helped her stand up on her feet as I examine the arm. "I'm ok, it's just a scratch, I can take care off it." She answered with a weak smile, I nodded in response. She created a bandage with her magic to cover her bleeding scratches. As she finished, a swosh (not an actually word) passed by us, followed by a loud crash. My and Levy flinched and looked directly at the wall, which is now destroyed by... Panther Lily?!

He was in his big form, laying down unconscious, with many scratches on his body. Then, a loud groan was made from my brother. Me and Levy looked at Gajeel, who was struggling to fight the green hair dude. Without saying a thing, we both spilt up, Levy heading towards Lily, trying to help him out, while I ran towards the green idiot who tries to hurt my brother. I did the same move I did earlier to the creature that was attacking Levy, but then he ducked, turn around and grabbed my foot. He chuckled maniacally, and soon he was swinging me around, then he let go, making my body hit my brother's. "How... Strong is this idiot?" Me and my brother groaned from the pain. But we still stood up, and took our stance again. The greenette, for some reason, turn and ran away, running straight for Levy. "He must have known the book is with her." I said as my and my brother looked at him, but we didn't just stood there and watch, we prepared.

We both took a deep breathe.

"IRON DRAGON: ROAR!" we unison, a green magic circle was made in front of both of us and we beathe out a huge swirling roar at the running greenette, my brother's was dark grey, while mine was sliver

"IRON DRAGON: ROAR!" we unison, a green magic circle was made in front of both of us and we beathe out a huge swirling roar at the running greenette, my brother's was dark grey, while mine was sliver. With both of our roar attack heading straight forward him, he didn't stand a chance to that, and I was right. The moment he noticed it, he tried to dodge, but it was too late, he got hit. Smoke surrounds us, but quickly clears up. The guy was down, we walked up to Levy and Lily, Levy was fine but Lily wasn't much. He then, slowly got back to being from unconscious to being conscious, then pink smoke surrounds him and again disappeared, showing us he was back to being exceed size.

I walked up to the greenette's unconscious body, I got down. He smells like blood, lots and lots of blood, he must have killed so many people, he also smell like the dead, I don't know. I was planning to remove the mask to know the identity of this guy. But, just as I reached my hand out to her his mask, he quickly grabbed my hand and injected something in me. I groaned, catching Levy, Lily and Gajeel's attention. Once injected the thing in me, something hot was running through my veins, I was clenching on my arm as the heat spreaded throughout my body, he chuckled again and disappeared from my sight.

Narrator's POV

The greenette then reappears behind Levy, and grabbed the book from her bag in a matter a seconds. He disappeared again once more and reappeared in front of us all, showing us that he has the book in hand. He laughed, "You guys are so predictable." June got pissed, and without thinking, she sprinted forward at him, and prepared a punch. Even though the heat in her veins were getting worse by the second, June didn't care. "Iron dragon: Iron fist!" She cried out, making a good punch at him, her vision was getting darker, and she felt even dizzy.

He fell backwards, letting the book out of his hands. But suddenly, when book opens up, a bright light came out of the book, June cover her eyes with her arm to prevent from getting blinded. The other did the same. But then, June felt like as if she was being pulled in, she tried to take a few steps back but the force was to strong for her and she was getting weaker from the thing she was injected with. Gajeel ran forward to his sister, hoping it wasn't to late, Levy following behind him with Lily in her arms. June looked at Gajeel, her brother one last time, June's eyes soften while Gajeel's was worried. "See you soon, everyone." I breath out, she felt her legs gave up. "June!" Her brother shouted out, it felt like De Ja Vu (Is this how you spell it?), but this time it was her who was leaving them behind. The light got brighter, and soon the light disappeared. Gajeel try finding her sister but the only he could find was the book on the floor, which I need close.

The got to book and noticed the Fairy Tail embalm/logo/mark at the bottom left corner of the book cover, colour red like June's. He tried to open the book but it was shut tight, he hugged the book close to him, trying to hold on his tears. Levy hugged him from behind as her eyes were getting watery, same with Lily. Then, the train has came on the worst timing. But all stoop up and walked in the train, once they got to some seats, Gajeel felt sick, but he tried to hold it in. He just witness his sister disappeared with his own eyes. Levy held his hand, still her eyes were wet and watery from June's disappearance. "We'll get her back, I know it." Gajeel said with determination and sadness in his voice.

Words: 1520

That was longer than I expected, but there you go my Zodiacs. What do you think with happen next?

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account
And check out my other stories/work

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan