🖤Move Out of Our Way🖤

Move Out of Our Way

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。June's POV   .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

Another fine morning, Koi woke up me and Hinata up again. You did basically the same as the first day of UA, it became our morning and daily routine. As we arrived at school, Hinata and Koi saw their classmates, they waved at them and the two mages waved back. "Hey June, is it ok if we can follow them?" Hinata asked me shyly, I nodded in response and the two ran up to them. As I walked alone to school I saw Uraraka and Tsu, they noticed me and I walked quickly towards them. "Hey Redfox!" Uraraka waved, "Hello Uraraka and Tsu." I simply waved at them, " Are you walking alone to school? Kero." 

The one frog like student asked me, 'Nah, my little friends just walked off with some others earlier

The one frog like student asked me, 'Nah, my little friends just walked off with some others earlier." I answered, "Well, wanna walk with us to school?" Uraraka asked, "Aren't we already doing that now?" I asked in a joking matter, we all giggled at it. 

Once we were there, there were lots of camera's and new reporters by the gate way. I crossed my arms and sighed with disbelief, 'Of course, one day there'll be a group of people who wants to know every little detail so something." I thought, I was annoyed about it. When one of the reporters noticed us, she immediately ran up to us and begin asking us questions, "What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?!" she shoved the microphone in Uraraka's face, I was slightly pissed off about it, in a matter of seconds, all of them went to us for questions. I was trying to keep it cool, but all honestly... These people were way more annoying then the people in Fiore. That's when I sort of snapped, I kept my cool though and looked at the reporters.

"Listen here..." I said, I could feel all eyes on me including Tsu and Uraraka's. "We're trying to get to class, and we don't want to be late. Our teacher doesn't like late students. And if we're late, we might get in trouble, and if we're in trouble, we might get expelled, and if might get expelled, we can't be Pro Heroes, and IF we can't be Pro Heroes, our dreams and hard work would be destroyed." I explained, I could feel a deadly aura surrounding me, "So... If that happens, we'll be blaming ALL of you for that." I said as I stared at them with a death glare. "So please move, before any of that happens." I told them nicely, without hesitation they all move out of our way to school.

We walked to school as if it was a breeze, "Wow Redfox, when did you learn how to do that? Kero." Tsu asked me, I rubbed my neck nervously, "That's... Complicated." I answered nervously.

                                                                        ┏                                             ┐

Bonus ending, Unlocked

└                                              ┛

◇◇◇ In the Fairy Tail Guild Hall ◇◇◇

It was the day after the book thingy (🖤Open It! 🖤We can't!🖤), Levy held the book in hand with Gajeel following her behind her back. Then the doors were (Dramatically) slammed open. "We find some clues!" 

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Words: 581

Yup! It's kindda short, sorry if you expected something linger, that might be for the next chapter.

Please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow my account.

Cioa Adioas, I'm done! Lol, bye Zodiacs.

~ Gemini-Chan