🖤Let's Go!🖤

**✿❀3rd POV❀✿**

It's been a week since the test/exam. Hinata and Koi were chilling in living room watching some news, June was in her room learning some new songs on her violin. (Pretend she has her violin now, pls) Just as June was about to practice the song again on the violin, the doorbell rang. "Coming!" Hinata cried out, as she walked to the door, June placed her violin down on the bed and walked out of her room, to the door too. "I have a letter for, Hinata Igarashi, Koi and, June Redfox." A female voice said, a little surprise with the last name she called out. June looked at the door to see. "Saturday?" June asked with a surprised look on her face, it was Alison Saturday wearing a blue mailman (mailwomen?) uniform. "Oh, hey Redfox. And please, just call me Alison, so you don't get confuse with my little bro." Alison said, "Sure, also just call me June. It honestly feels weird having people calling me with my last name." June rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Wait June-chan, you know her?" Hinata ask her while pointing at Alison.

"Yeah, she was at the recommendation test with her brother." June answered, "Oh..." Hinata said with an O shape mouth, "I assume she's your relative." Alison concluded, "You can say that." June said, "Oh yeah, here you go." Alison handed in the letters from UA. "Thank you so much Saturday-chan." Hinata thanked, "You can call me Alison too." Alison insisted to Hinata, Hinata nodded. "I got to go. I have some more letters to send." Alison said, "Ok, see yah at school!" June waved, "See you too at school June-chan!" Alison waved as she ran down the hall.

Hinata happily walked to the living room to Koi, June closed the door behind her. "Here you go. One for, and you, and me." Hinata childishly joked around. "I'm gonna go to my room." June said as she walked to her room, "I'm gonna do the same." Hinata said walking towards her room, "I'll just stay here." Koi simply said.

(I'm sorry Koi that you don't have a room of your own)

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌June's POV ▌ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

(I feel like it's been awhile since we use her POV)

As I entered my room, I close the door behind me. I was honestly worried, despite I didn't get much in the test, I haven't told Hinata or Koi about it yet. I sat on the middle of the bed, and opened the letter, then a small device fell out of the envelope. I was confused, but then, a holographic screen was projected above the device. On the screen was Principal Nezu.

"Hello Miss Redfox." He started off, "In the written test/exam, you did miraculous job at it. That you got 82.5 out of 100" He said, slightly bringing my hopes up, "But during the hero's test..." he looked away from the camera, "You didn't got lot's of points, as a matter of fact you got 34 rescue points and 35 villain points, which give you a total of 69 points. But sadly, you needed 75 points above to get to the Hero Course." My eyes widen, my tears were about to drip out of my eyes.

"I didn't do enough..." I thought, "What would Fairy Tail think of me now?" I sadly thought, "...Probably upset...".

"No, we're not!" a shouting whisper said, I flinched my head back to see nothing. "That sounded like... Brother?!' I thought, "That was definitely him. That's definitely Gajeel!" I thought again, I got lost on my thoughts till Principal Nezu disturbed me, "We could put into a different course, despite your good grades, but during the rescue test/exam..." He said. "Instead of going out to get more points for yourself, you helped out Miss Nari from trouble. That was a very heroic act you did, if you didn't help her out, she could've gotten herself a permanent damage or injury." I was confused. "What does this have to do with the test? I just helped her out from trouble. Are they telling me I shouldn't or something?!" I questioned myself, "Because of that, we decided to give extra points... Hero points" Principal Nezu said, my eyes went wide with confusion and surprise. "Hero Points?!"

The screen then showed the newly total amount of points I had, I wanted to jump and shout in joy because of it. "Congratulations Miss Redfox, you have gotten yourself into UA, hero course, class 1-A." Nezu happily announced. Tears fell on the bedsheets, but these weren't sad ones, these were happy ones, I wiped them immediately off my face. "See you soon Miss Redfox."

The projection disappeared from my view, I walked out to my room to see Hinata and Koi sitting in the living room, "I guess they've been waiting for me." I thought. "So?" Hinata asked, "I...." I looked at the ground, preventing eye contact with the two, pretending I didn't make it in UA. I can feel a sad vibe from the two already, I chuckled making the two confuse with my action.

"I got in!" I shouted in joy, the two were happy but covered their ears, "Great!" She shouted quietly, "But you know I have sensitive hearing like you." Hinata said, "And, we're not the only one in this neighboring apartment June." Koi added as she crossed her tiny paw/arms. "Sorry." I quickly apologized, "How about you two?" I asked them. "We got in!" They said in unison, "Yes! I knew you couldn't fail." I said, "What class/section are you in though?" I asked the two, "1-B." Hinata answered, "I'm in 1-B too." Koi answered as well, "Shoot! That means we won't be in the same classes." I slightly whined, "You're in 1-A!?" the two asked in unison, "Yeah." I answered to them.

"Lucky." Hinata said, "Well, at least we're in UA together." I said. "Yup." Koi said to her dragon slayer. "Let's go to UA and show what Fairy Tail is made off!" I shouted again in joy, while pointing on the ceiling. "Yeah!" the other two did the same.

"Hey! Quiet down! I'm can't hear my show!" shouted one of the neighbors, "Sorry!" We all apologized. "I'd told yah." Hinata said, "Yeah yeah." I added.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Words:1145

OH MY GAWD! We finally are going to see them get to fricking UA!

I've been waiting for this moment to arrive!

LMAO

I don't know if you noticed, but I made a mini book for my oc's favourite songs, like a mini playlist. So you can go check that out.

Anyways please

Vote

Comment

&

Follow my account

Thanks for reading this Zodiacs, see yah till the next chapter is out.

~ Gemini-Chan