🖤Code W🖤

A/N: I'm so sorry for keeping you hanging. Motivation decided to run away, leaving me with nothingness. But luckily, someone managed to kidnap it, so I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

P.S :
I might change lots of scenes from the original...

- June's POV -

I recognized the voice it was my brother, "Gajeel?! Where are you?!" I shouted and looked around to find nothing. The last he said was faint but that's also when I realize, "I'M A IDIOT!" I cursed at myself. I totally forgot I could do time magic, I facepalm myself from stupidity. Then, Ken jumps to the building I'm in, "Couldn't catch up?" He's voice asked cockily. I stood up, slightly groaning from pain, I smirked at him, confusion was visible in his eyes. "Oh, I will." I said confidently

- Meanwhile - 3rd POV -

Iida managed to reach to the Principal and All Might, All Might left ASAP. As they were about to call the other teacher, Iida remembered something.

"Please tell the teachers to Hinata and Koi."

"Principal Nezu. My fellow classmates made a request to call someone and Hinata & Koi." Iida said to the mouse/bear (W H A T  IS  HE¡?¡) principal. Nezu's eyes widen, he went up to the microphone on the table and pressed a button. "Code W. Hinata Igarashi and Koi. Please head your way to  USJ. Code W." Nezu announced through the microphone. "All Pro Heroes, head your way to USJ as well. Code red." Principal added/announced through the mic again. With that done, they all headed out.

- Hinata's POV -

We were listening to Present Mic's English class. Pony Tsunotori and Koi were answering most of the questions, I sort off spaced out due to the fact I was slacking off. But soon snapped back to reality from the sound of the speakers across school. "Code W. Hinata Igarashi and Koi. Please head your way to USJ. Code W." I recognized that voice, it was Principal Nezu's.

I made eye contact with my exceed who was sitting at the other side of the room. We both nodded in response and stood up from our seats. I could feel our classmates glaring at both of us, Present Mic speed walked out the door. He gestured us to follow. "Hinata, Koi, what's going on?" Yui Kodai asked us. Well, sadly I can't tell them. "Sorry, but we can't tell you guys about it, yet." Koi answered her, our classmates looked sad or disappointed for not telling them the truth. "We'll tell you guys about it soon. Don't worry." I added in, their expression soften up a bit. "Come on Hinata." Koi grabbed my back and spurted out her wings, she flew us out of class, through the hallway and outside, flying as fast as she can to reach USJ.

We went there before, so we knew where it was. As we were flying, I collected small water particles in the air, water droplets surrounded us growing bigger by a split/milisecond. In a matter of time, the water droplets formed into a huge ball of water. It was floating in front of us, Koi knew what to do and she did it, she flew into the water ball. We were in there for a few seconds and Koi flew us out of it. We were in different outfits, our hero outfits to be exact.

Mine was silky blue, I had some sort of armour which was hugging my waist

Mine was silky blue, I had some sort of armour which was hugging my waist. Flexible and comfortable combat boots.

Koi on the other hand, had a black coat/suit with green details and black high stockings with black combat boots

Koi on the other hand, had a black coat/suit with green details and black high stockings with black combat boots. Of course, she still had her trusty white shoulder bag with her.

This was a simple transformation spell I learned some time ago. "Come on Koi! We have to hurry!" I told Koi, "Mhmm." She hummed in response and flapped her wings faster. All Might running at super speed, way ahead of us since he got a long head start.

"Geez June, please be safe." I thought

Sorry if this wasn't the kind of chapter you were waiting for. 😞😩😖😫

最近投稿しなかったのでごめんなさい
(I'm so sorry I didn't post lately) (Googled Translated)

I feel terribly sorry. I've been busy with lots of school work and Motivation well, ran away.

My Friend: Hey girl, how's your story?

Me: Seems dead.

My Friend: Nani?!

Me: Motivation decided to leave me.

My Friend: Give me a second....

Words: 836

The video is by non other than @

She has a YouTube channel so go check it out. She also have a Instagram for her amazing gacha art, so go follow her and show her some support.

Also, I just wanted to say:

"Selamat sa 15k readers!"
("Thank you for the 15k readers!")

(Yes, I'm 🇵🇭. Mabuhay~)

I'm again sorry if I took long. I'll try my best to make new chapters, I'm just really hoping to get to season 2 of bnha for the story.

~ Gemini-Chan