🖤Where is it?🖤

June's POV

We went Immediately to the train station at the local town we were in. Levy and Gajeel were buying tickets, while me and Panther Lily sat down on the floor, leaning our back against the wall.

"Phew, after this, I can finally rest." I sighed with relief, "But, this is a train." Lily added. I rise a brow, and got confused, Lily facepalm himself. "You're going to get motion sickness." Lily explained with a monotone voice. Realization hits me and I remember that me and Gajeel have motion sickness, I jumped out of my place and ran towards Gajeel and Levy. "Gajeel, I don't want to ride the train!" Anime tears run down my face, "Why?" He asked. "WE HAVE FRICKIN MOTION SICKNESS!" I shouted at him, trying to make him remember. He realised it as well, and both of us begged Levy to not take the train. Levy sighed with disbelief.

"Sadly, I already bought the tickets, and we can't refund." She said as she showed us the all four tickets, me and my brother looked at eachother, and fell on the floor. "We should at least enjoy this before we die." I mentioned to Gajeel, he just groan. "Our train will come on thirty minutes." Levy added, both of us sighed, I went up to Levy and we begin chatting. Suddenly, a sound of footsteps came towards us, me and Levy were aware but pretended to not be. A hand then was place on my shoulder, I turn to face directly at a tall but slender figure. "Where is the book?" He asked.
"What book?" I lied, knowing that we have this unknown book in hand, and a guy who wants it. We can't tell if his neither good or bad, but his appearance seems to be as if his in a dark guild, but what they say, "don't judge a book by its cover".

He had messy green hair, a black and white mask, a white blouse, a black tie, black pants, black buttoned up vest, black gloves and red shoes. The air slowly feels unpleasant. He squeezed my shoulder a bit more, it wasn't that painful nor painless. "I'll ask you again. Where. Is. The. Book?" He asked again but this time you can hear his voice rise from anger, Gajeel/Brother notices the men next to me and comes towards me and Levy. "Hey you, is there a problem?" Gajeel asked with a bit of the "f**k off" tone in his voice. The man looked directly at Gajeel, even though he had the mask on, we all could tell he didn't like his presence. He immediately let's go of my shoulder, I didn't react to much as I only looked at my newly red shoulder.

"Oh, I just want to get..." The masked man's hands slowly started to create like this green lighting around his hand. We all noticed it and we all prepare but didn't make a sudden reaction. He then, was about to punch Gajeel in the face, but luckily, my brother manage to grab his fist before it made contact on his face. "What's that? I couldn't hear you." Gajeel was pissed and kicked him in/on the stomach. The masked man backed up, holding his stomach with his left arm and chuckled in a devilish way.

"Let me repeat myself. I just want to... GET WHAT'S MINE!" He shouted and lifted his right hand, as the lighting in his hands got bigger. "Get them!" He shouted and out of nowhere, four tall purple and blue creatures came out at us, two of them we're slender but muscular and the other two were big and muscular.

Words: 665

So, my Zodiacs, what do you think!? We're just getting started, she's about to go! And you also guess who's this masked man. I guess you can...

Anyways, please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account
And check out my other stories/work

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan