🖤Happily Ever After -ish 🖤

"They just fought with the huge creature, but they still wanna pick a fight" All of the boys thought. Shigaraki took a few steps back from fear and intimidation from the three mages. "Metal Idiot..." Bakugou mumbled.

(Bakugou gives everyone a Nice nickname, June's is Metal Idiot. Metal Head reminds me of TetsuTetsu...)

"It seems like they got this in the bag." Todoroki said. Hinata looked back at the boys, "You guys should get out of here!" Hinata shouted at them, pointing at the entrance. "She's right. It'll get worse if we end up getting taken as hostage!" Kirishima added. Soon Hinata looks at Midoriya, making eye contact with him for a couple of durable seconds. Hinata tilted her head to All Might, Midoriya look at the No. 1 Hero to see smoke covering him. Midoriya understood, "All Might..."

"I can't move anymore..." All Might thought, holding his buffed-up form, for a long time was exhausting. Hinata created a blob of water around All Might, similar to the Water capsule she did to the Nomu, except this was for a different purpose. Not to trap him, but to help him move. The blob of water slowly hovers over the ground, lifting All Might. The blob of water moves/floats it way to the entrance of the building. It wasn't fast though, due to All Might being a huge human being.

"... If only I had Nomu... That guy would've been able to go up against without thinking about anything!" He started to get pissed off, while scratching his neck.

"Tomura Shigaraki! Please calm yourself." His warping friend calmed him down. "Look, All Might is weakened. He can barely move." He pointed out. Shigaraki stopped his stressful scratches, "Besides, the children appear to be frozen in fear. We still have our underlings who can be used." Kurogiri added. The villains that were beaten up by Mr Aizawa are now regaining conscious and getting back on their feet.

"There are only a few minutes left before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we have a chance to end him." Kurogiri added once again. "Yeah... Yeah, yeah... That's right... That's right..." The handsy villain repeated his words. "We have no choice but to do it."

The two antagonists ran towards the All Might, casing behind him. June and Hinata ran towards Shigaraki and Kurogiri, while Koi flew towards them. "Get back here-!" June and Hinata cried out to the villains but stop immediately by a massive strake of pain, stopping on their tracks. The two antagonists stop as well to see what caused them to stop, followed by the boys in June's class. Kirishima, Todoroki, Bakugou and Midoriya were shocked at the sight.

(Dang it! I can't use Gif! It says "More then 3gb or something" I wanna add the gif, too lazy to do it on the phone)

I mean, just a few moments ago, they were fine, celebrating their victory. Now, they held where the heart is, eyes wide, and seems to be breathless at the moment. Koi fell roughly on the ground and turned back into her cat like form, her paws let go of her scythe and squeezing her heart area. June fell on her knees and held the area, squeezing the cloth covering the area. And Hinata, had one hand on her knee to support her, but still had the other hold where the heart is.