🖤BEGIN!?!?🖤Part 2🖤

"Anymore questions, before we start?" she asked all the students, "No." everyone simply replied. "Ok, with that said. You shall..." The intensity was heating up, just waiting for those doors to open and for Midnight to say the words.

"Begin!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Ok, I forgot to put this small detail in the previous chapter. So, when they have the hostages, there is a small medical check area for them to bring. There, Recovery Lady will check for any damages or injuries on the hostages body.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ıllıllııllıllı 3rd POV ıllıllııllıllı

Without hesitation, June and the boy, Todoroki ran towards the opening gates, leading them into the fake city

Without hesitation, June and the boy, Todoroki ran towards the opening gates, leading them into the fake city. Others follow them behind. The fake city was big, but looked slightly destroyed from the entrance exams two days ago. Who knows how many villains and hostages are in the city, the eight students went into a different buildings, June went into an fake mini market. Immediately, June could see the villains or "Ectoplasm" , June hid behind the counter, then looked back at them to count. 

"Two, four

"Two, four." she counted in even numbers. She then saw the fake hostages in the back room, since the door wasn't fully closed, she could see them. "This is gonna be easy." she mumbled. Again, without hesitation, she jumped out of her hiding spot and did a surprise attack on one of the "villains", he dodged it but he was too slow, as he got punched in the head, he fell down and sort of puffed away. "So, they're not real." she mumbled, another villain came towards her to attack, he tried to aim a kick in the head, but June blocked it with her right arm. June quickly grabbed the leg of the villain and threw it to the others identical ones, they easily puffed away. "That was too easy." June claimed.

June, walked towards the back room, she went in to see two mannequin, one was small like a child, the other was maybe an adult, they were in ripped or destroyed clothing, scars, and some dirt on it's body. "I guess they tried to make it as realistic as possible." she chuckled. She carried them both with ease, she ran to the medical check, which was by the huge gates they entered. Once she arrived, Alister and Alison were there too with one mannequin each. As soon as they put the bodies on a stretcher they left and continue to ran to the city, Recovery Girl went to the bodies that The Saturday's carried and put a coloured/colored bracelet on the rest. June then put the two bodies she carried on a stretcher and Recovery Girl put a pink bracelet on both mannequins. Once that was done, June went back to the city and continued to do the test.