🖤Battle Trial🖤Part 1🖤

3RD POV

The next day, they were having normal classes. Sure, they were in Hero Course, but they still had to study the normal things they like used to learn. After that, they had lunch. June told Hinata and Koi that she was gonna sit with the girls from her class today. As she arrived at the table where the girls were, they all introduced themselves. (Other than Momo and Mina)

(I ain't gonna write the introduction, cause it might take too long.)

Anyways, they were now waiting for their next class till June picked something up, "That smell... Wait... Don't tell me his..." before June can finish her thought someone interrupted.

"I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Shouted some by the doorframe, June covered my ears and sort of jumped out of my seat. She cringed a bit from it, "All Might!" Kaminari shouted, "He's so cool!", "Is he wearing the Sliver Age Costume?" some students asked or complimented him. "Yup, he's definitely teaching here. Why didn't he tell me?!" June questioned. "Now everyone, we'll be doing some training work where you have a chance to fight the villains whenever they'll appear." He announced, "Now, wear your hero costumes and meet me at ground beta.(Correct me if I'm wrong)" He added.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

▅ ▆ ▇ ▌June's POV ▌ ▇ ▆ ▅

We all changed into our hero costume, mine was simple but I liked it, I tried to think of a design that could somehow make it feel like home. I wore a simple black turtle neck dress that went up to my upper tights, side sleeves, black high knee socks, simple sandals, a pouch on my left tight, an orange scarf, and to finish it all off it had some orange details to bring out some colour. 

I also requested for a maroon coloured short pointed horns headdress, that way you could get a dragon kind of vibe

I also requested for a maroon coloured short pointed horns headdress, that way you could get a dragon kind of vibe. I styled my hair into my Fairy Tail style, two buns and let the rest flow out.

 I styled my hair into my Fairy Tail style, two buns and let the rest flow out

After we changed, Mina went up to me. "Wow Redfox, I love your Hero costume!" she complimented, "Thanks, I love yours too." I complimented her back. "I love it a lot..." I looked down to see a little purple student staring at my... "What you say?" I gave him a deadly glare. "N-n-nothing!" He shouted and run away. "That's what I thought. Luckily I'm wearing shorts." I mumbled.