🖤Training, huh?🖤Part 3🖤Recommendations🖤

☆○o 3rd POV o○☆

The next day, at 5:45 in the morning. June woke up and prepared herself for the training session later with All Might or Mister Toshinori. She wore a yellow sports bra, with a black singlet, black leggings and the same shoes as yesterday, she brought the same jacket from yesterday too but she wrapped it around her waist, she tied her hair into a bun and left the apartment. She was aware that Hinata and Koi won't be joining her on her last day of training before Recommendation Test.

- A FEW MINUTES LATER -

When June arrived at the beach, the sun started to rise. She saw Mister Toshinori in an instant, she jogged towards the skeleton man, he wore a simple white shirt and green loosely pants, he carried a brown bag over his shoulder, looks like he was going somewhere. June placed her hands on her knees and pants for a bit. "H-hello Mister Toshinori." She said in between pants. "Hello Young June." He said, June stood up straight. "Later, I need you to follow me to U.A to give your recommendation form." He added, June nodded in response. And they continued the "intense" training.

( I do apologize, but I feel too lazy to write the training session, I just want her to get to U.A now!)

After training, they agreed to go to UA. But sadly, she needed to get to the"Deadly Moving Torture Killing Vehicle."  As she open the door to the vehicle, Toshinori placed a hand on her shoulder, June looked at him. "I forgot to ask", he said as he had a paper and pen in hand, handing it over to June, "Could you please fill the form?" The nicely asked, "Of Course." She answered. She filled in a form and finished it of by putting in her signature.

- TIME SKIP OF TORTURE -

After what felt like centuries to June, they finally arrived at UA. June jumped out of the car and kissed the ground multiple times. During the whole ride, she been trying to jump out of the car, but Toshinori couldn't let her. "I miss you!" She cried out as anime tears run down her face. Honestly to Toshinori, it was disgusting but funny in a way. Soon, June jumped back up on her feet, as if she never went in the car, Toshinori chuckled at the quick change of attitude on hers and begin walking towards the big U.A building, June followed him from behind. They walked into the building, June was surprised but not too surprised, besides she seen bigger, she even seen the Kingdom of Fiore and Kingdom of Stella.

It took a few minutes till they finally found Principal Nezu's office, Toshinori knocked on the door till he answered. "Ah, Mister Toshinori, Miss Redfox nice to see you here." He smiled at the two as her opened the door for them, the two walked in, "Hello Principal Nezu." June waved down at him despite their big height differences. "Tea?" Nezu asked the two, "I'm fine but thanks." June answered, "Sure, I'll have some." Toshinori gladly accepts the offer. Principal Nezu made tea for Toshinori and himself. As he finished making the tea, Toshinori looked into his bag and pulled out the recommendation form for June, he handed it over to Principal Nezu. "I have question, if you don't mind me asking?" June asked sort of nervously, Nezu nodded in response, "How many, recommended students are there?" June asked again, Nezu sat down and crossed his little arms (are they still considered paws?) and sort look down at the ground.

"Well, originally we would have 10 recommendations..." He started off, he looked at June and Toshinori who was sipping his tea. "But this year, there's eight recommendations, including you." Nezu answered, June nodded and looked at the ceiling. "So, I'm guessing only four we'll be chosen to enter UA, right?" June concluded. "That is correct Miss Redfox." Nezu clapped his hands together, "I know I'm strong, but only eight. They must be tough." June thought, "I'll be one of the four to enter UA, I'll show them what Fairy Tail is made off!" She shouted in her head, she touched her Fairy Tail emblem, which was on the right side of her neck.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Words:779

So, I'm alive! I thought I won't be able to post till 1st May, but I... Nope!
I added Fairy Tail theme song, cause WHY NOT?!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

I'm so excited now! She's about to go take the exams!

Anyways, thanks for reading
please
Vote
Comment
Follow this account

Bye my Zodiacs.

- Gemini-Chan