Twenty One

Tabari wakes with a start, panicking as he remembers the first time he had regained consciousness. His hands immediately reach down to grasp at his backside.

It...

...did not hurt.

His eyes well up with tears. It did not hurt!

He breathes out a sigh of relief, a sob escaping his mouth. Only then, he notices that he was wearing a different set of clothes than he had on before he was taken. His captors had only... changed him? He was grateful that he was not taken advantage of while he was unconscious.

Tabari rubs his eyes to rid them of the layer of crust. His vision was still fuzzy and it was hard to see anything but a blurred mass. Tabari hears a door creak open and light clicking footsteps entering the room. The figure must have been wearing heels.

Tabari gasps when freezing water is thrown at his face. He sputters, spitting the water out of his mouth. Tabari was now soaked head to toe in the liquid. The only good part about him being drenched in water was that it cleared up his vision when he wiped his eyes free of the water.

Now that he could see, he noted that he was still in the small room he was in before. The walls were made out of deep grey bricks. Candelabras were set up along a small wooden table. The table was the only piece of furniture in the room.

Tabari went to move but is met by resistance. He looks down to find that he has been chained to the floor. His wrists are fastened to short chains at either side of his body. Enough to raise them over his head. But his ankles were held to the floor by chains with three links connecting them to the floor. He should have realized that he was chained before due to the rattling noises and his inability to move.

His fear only spiked when his mother stepped into his line of sight. No, not Collin. Not his mother that was kind to him. The one that was mated to his father.

Angelica...

Angelica looked exactly as she did the last time Tabari had seen her. Her hair, in an elegant updo. Her makeup heavy and her breasts spilling over the top of her dress. She wore a deep crimson gown with gold trimming. A golden crown placed upon her head.

"It took you long enough," Angelica says with a sneer. "You have slept for nearly two hours! I was even kind enough to give you a change of clothes! And you repay me by sleeping the day away. The sedative was only strong enough to last around half an hour. Yet you only wish to make me angrier with you, you insolent child."

"I- I thought they hurt me while I was unconscious..." Tabari whimpers.

"I would never allow that to happen," Angelica replies. Tabari's eyes widening in shock. Maybe she has a small bit of empathy in her cold heart.

"I would never have them touch you while you sleep. I would rather hear your cries of pain over the silence. You pleading them to stop over their grunts of pleasure. Do not worry, you are safe. I was hoping for your mate to arrive soon. That stupid King Blake was idiotic enough to listen to my plans. Go into a battle that he would surely lose. Once he is dead I will take over as Queen! And when your mate arrives I will kill him in front of you. Then I will take you and your siblings to your father where I will torture you. Starting with Akio, of course. He was always the weakest of the bunch. The world will be a better place without omegas."

Tabari's eyes brim with tears. How could his own mother, the woman who carried him for nine months and birthed him, be so cruel? How could she sit back and order for her children to be tortured and killed? Then he remembers... where is his pup!?

"Ambrose... Where is Ambrose!?"

"Ambrose? Oh, you must mean the little mutt. He is fine. I will take you to him now and if you are well behaved I will let you hold him. Only if you are a good little omega."