Out Of The Woods

I'm going to post this now because I am thinking of posting every other day updates between Out of the Woods and Wildfire so you do not have to wait so long. Whattya think? You can now find the book in my works published!

Here is the summary!!!!

Ambrose was always a happy boy. He loved to spend time with his friends and family, enjoying their company. He had a special bond with his father, King Bowyn, who he would tell everything to. There were no lies or secrets between them. They had a perfect bond.

But one day everything changed for Ambrose. He met Johnathan...

At first, Johnathan was kind to Ambrose, making him feel like the prince he was. They soon began to be romantically involved with each other. Ambrose could even say that he loved him. But their relationship began to sour. Johnathan became more controlling. Isolating him from his family and forcing him to do things that he didn't want to. Ambrose wanted out. But Jonathan had other plans. He began to abuse Ambrose, blackmailing him into staying in the toxic relationship.

Ambrose was slowly losing hope, wishing for someone to save him. Desperately reaching out for someone to see him, hear him! But no one seemed to listen. Everyone thought that Ambrose was happy with Jonathan.

Now at seventeen, Ambrose was a shell of who he once was. Lying each day to prevent his family from finding out about the abuse. Hiding countless bruises and masking his scent.

Will anyone hear his cries? Would he ever be rescued from this nightmare?!

Please, save me!

Tell me what you think of the summary so far! Remember to comment it is much appreciated!

-LunaMoon