a visit

Foxys/Michael's POV

  Freddy left the cove and I was alone with my thoughts once again.

Time skip

I opened my eyes because I heard talking. It sounded like...Chirs!? Elizabeth!? What were they doing in pirates cove?
"Chris you okay" I heard Elizabeth ask.
"Y-yeah i-im fine Lizzy..." I heard chris say in a mumbled voice.
"It will be alright chris. They wont hurt you. I promise." Elizabeth said sounding sure of herself.
"Thanks elizabeth" Chris said
I peeked out of the curtains to try and hear the rest of their conversation.
"L-lizzy...." Chris mumbled looking straight at me.
"What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked.
"A-animatronic..." chris said shaking.
Lizzy turned around and looked at me. She instantly got in front of chris to protect him.
Good to know they get along fine without me around. I think to myself.
"Dont touch chris!" Lizzy yelled at me.
I stepped fully out of my cove with tears threatening to spill. Was he really that scared because of me?.
"I promise I wont hurt you." I say as calmly as I can.
"You better not! Or I'll tell daddy!" Elizabeth said. No doubt shes been overprotective of chris since the bite. I would too if I was still alive and well.
"W-well...my names m- foxy!" I stop myself from saying my real name, while trying to sound enthusiastic, but I dont think it worked.
"I-im elizabeth...and this is chris" she said pointing to chris.
"H-hi...." he said as he trembled by Elizabeth.
"Y-you two s-should probably get going! It's getting kinda late..." I say wearily. I know about Chris's nightmares. I dont know if he still has them... he probably has them even more because of me!
"Y-yeah your right..." she said but sounded unsure.
"You okay?" I ask.
"Y-yeah! You just....remind me of my brother...." she said with tears building up in her eyes. Chris hid behind lizzy and started to cry.
"Well would your brother want you to be upset right now?" I ask not knowing what to do. They dont know I'm even still alive, I'm just trying to stall so they don't ask anything.
"N-no..." she said.
"Then do what your brother would have wanted." I say as I put a fake smile on my face to stop the tears.
"O-okay!" She said and smiled.
That is what I would have wanted her to do. I think to myself. Lizzy walks off with Chris trailing behind her and I'm left alone in my cove again.

...

It's all your fault!
Wha- who are you!?
I'm you.
No you arent! Why are you here!?
Because you need to realize it all your fault! You are the reason for everything bad that has happened in your family!
I- I know!
Good now think about what you have done.

W-what who!? Was that!? I think to my self. It is all my fault....i caused Chris's death! I cause my dad to start killing again! And I wasn't watching lizzy! Its all my fault!
I think to myself as tears stream down my face. I look down at my hands.
W-what!? I think looking at my hands. My tears were black and purple and red!
What's happening to me!?

A/N sorry is short. But a small recap if you dont understand. Michael committed suicide because eof the guilt from almost killing chris. So he committed at the pizzeria the bite happend at and the marionette found him and put him in foxy so now Michael's foxy. Nobody knows not even his family knows hes michael or how he died. And now the aftons are stuck at the pizzeria and now Michael has to attempt to hide who he really is from everyone. Hope that clears things up!
Bye my wolf pack!