A chat with freddy

Chris's POV

"Ahh!" I yell jolting my head back to look at what grabbed my shoulder.
"O-oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" A brown bear with ocean blue eyes told me. He appeared to be freddy fazbear.
"O-oh it's no problem...." I say quietly hugging my fredbear plush.
"You okay?" Freddy asks me.
"Y-yeah I'm fine...just thinking..." I say.
"Well you seem worried what are you thinking about?" Freddy asks me sitting down next to me.
"O-oh well....I was thinking about....my brother...." I say tears building up in my eyes at the mention of him.
"Oh! What's his name?" Freddy asks with a soft smile on his face.
"Michael..." I say as a few tears run down my face.
"Oh! Well that's a nice name. What do you like about your brother?" Freddy said trying to cheer me up.
"H-he was never scared of anything, he was really brave! And he played with me sometimes. It wasant very often...but when we did it was the best time ever!" I said with stars in my eyes remembering all the good times we had together.
"Well that seems fun! Your brother kind of reminds me of somebody too." Freddy says. It appears hes blushing.
"Well....who is it?" I ask
"f-foxy.." he said with a clear blush on his face
"Oh! I met him! Hes really nice!" I said as I saw his blush grow.
"Yeah...that's foxy for you, the sweetest thing you'll ever meet!" Freddy says smiling.
"Mhmm! Looks like somebody has a crush!" I say as I wiggle my eyebrows. Freddy goes red and protests.
"N-no I dont!" He said as he covers his face.
"Sure" I say rolling my eyes
"W-well I better get going! Just know your brother is always there!"freddy tells me with a smile. I smile back.
"I know...thank you!" I say
"No problem kid" he says as he ties me his hat. He then leaves and I'm at the table alone.

Sorry it's short! Bayer my wolf pack!~Icy