when he went missing...

Michael's/foxy POV

I stood there looking down at chris with an empty look...I dont regret what I did to myself....but...I feel bad for what I put them through....I cant do anything right!...

"U-uhm...i-i..." i stutter and sigh...they had to find out eventually...

Evreyone besides elizabeth Chris and dad had left...probably thinking..

"Michael....please tell us...." dad stepped in while giving me a hopeful look.

I sighed and messed with my hands.

"F-fine....I'll tell you..." I say hesitantly...

Chris looked at me and smiled softly. Dad looked nervous..

"A-after w-what happend....i-i couldn't live with myself....guilt was eating me up on the inside..." i say and look down.

Chris looked at me confused, but also with sorrow.

Dad looked nervous...and scared?

Eli was just listening...

"A-after....y-you got to the hospital...mom yelled at me...she said I was a mistake...and that I never should have been born...." I said while holding back tears...

Chris looked terrified...I dont exactly know why...

"This went on for weeks...but then...she started getting...violent...." I say while letting a few tears slip.

Chris looked a mix between anger and sorrow..

"S-she abused you!?" He shouted with worry and concern in every word.

"Y-yes...b-but...I deserved it...." I say while quieting my voice..

"N-no you dont! Y-you never deserved that! Y-you...y-you didn't deserve any of the pain...." chris said while hugging me tightly...I smile slightly and ruffle his hair again..

Dad looks at me as if questioning me through our minds.

He then mouths 'why didn't you tell them?'

I shook my head slightly.

"But...then...it got worse....she became more violent...and..I couldn't take it anymore...with the constant reminder of it being all my fault....I just couldn't cope..." I say while smiling sadly.

Chris looks confused..but also scared...

Dad looks scared as of he knew what was gonna happen...

Liz just stayed silent and looked scared..

"Y-you...d-did you!?.." dad asked with a scared and worried tone...

I stayed silent...

"So...I...k-killed myself...." I say while looking down...

Chris looked mortified...he started crying and he hugged me tightly...

"W-why!?.." he asked me while crying...I hugged him back tightly and sighed..

"I-im sorry...i-im so sorry!.." dad cried while hugging himself...

"N-no! Dont be sorry...!" I say and walk over to him...

He immediately hugs me. I hug him back and smile slightly.

"M-may I talk to dad alone..?" I asked chris and Elizabeth. Chris nodded still crying. Liz wiped her eyes and nodded while taking chris out of the room.

Once they were gone I looked at dad. He seemed upset...really upset...

"M-michael....w-why...?.." he asked me while looking at me..

"I-it was my only escape....I'm so sorry..." i say and rub my arm..

"D-dont apoligize! You didn't die anything!" He said while looking down.

"W-why didn't you tell them..?" He asked me. Referring to the times he abused me as well.

"They need their father...they dont need to have negative views on both of their parents." I say while smiling slightly. He smile back and wiped his eyes.

"Thank you michael...I'm so sorry for what I did to you..." he said with sorrow.

I smile softly and tear up.

"No problem dad...I forgive you." I say and smile.

He looks at me confused and thankful.

"W-why would you...?" He asked me. I smile sadly.

"You forgave me for what happened with chris...so...I forgive you for what you did to me..." I say and smile.

He smiles at me and hugs me tightly.

I smile and hug him back.

Hopefully mom doesn't find out....

A/N I know this one is bad! I'm sorry! I just wanted to write something! I hope you enjoyed it though!