familliar senses

William's POV

There is something up...I can feel...but I'm also kind of curious...its like michael...is here in a way....he always had a certain aroma when he walked a room. And now this place has that same sense to it. Is michael here?...

"Hey daddy!" Elizabeth says. I look at her and smile softly.

"Yes liz?" I ask.

"Is there anything to eat here?" She asks me and I chuckle.

"I'll go see okay? How about you go get chris and come with me to the kitchen?" I ask her. I figured they would get hungry.

"Okay daddy!" She said and went off to find chris.

Foxys/Michael's POV

I was walking back to my cove after that little incident. And I saw elizabeth and chris. They looked happy...witch is good! But...they seem a lot happier without me...but that's for the best...I was never a good brother to them...I wasant a good son...I was just a burden to them...but they seem happier now! And I'm happy if they are happy...but I think the others might be getting suspicious...I think they have noticed how me and freddy have been closer latley...maybe I'm just being paranoid...

Apparently I spaced put because I felt a tug on my shirt. I look down and I see elizabeth and chris. Liz looks worried while chris looks scared.

"Hey! Are you okay?" She aks me with a worried look.

"O-oh! Y-yeah i-im fine.." I say and give a small smile towards them.

"A-are you sure?...." chris asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine...just a bit...caught off gaurd..." I say and brush it off.

I then hear freddy call my name. He walks in to the room next to me. I look at him and he gives me a sad look.

"Are they your?..." he whispers in my ear. I only nod and look down. He places a hand on my shoulder. I smile sligjtly.

"A-are you sure your okay foxy?..." liz asks. She has a heart of gold. She cares about evreyone.

"I'm sure liz. Thank you though." I say and smile.

She looks a bit shocked. It then hit me. I used to call her that! Shoot! She might catch on! Elizabeth may be young but she sure is smart.

"A-are you okay elizabeth?" I ask her. I act clueless.

"Y-yeah! I-its just... m-my brother used to call me that..." she says and looks down.

Chris looks saddened by the mention of me and hugs his fredbear plush close.

Freddy looks at me and grabs my hand. He squeezes it to comfort me. I smile at him and kneel down to their level.

"Hey I bet your brother would be happy to know your happy." I say and smile. Its true... I am happy if they are happy.

"H-how do you know?...." chris asks me. I look at freddy. He smiles at me softly and I look back at them.

"P-personal experience" I say and smile sadly. They look at me with sorrow and smile.

"T-thank you mr.foxy!" Chris says to me.

"No problem Chris" I say and smile.

"Come on chris! Daddy is gonna get us something to eat!" Liz says to chris. He looks at her and smiles.

"O-okay lizzy!" He says. She grabs his arm and pulls him to where dad was.

"Hey michael....?" Freddy asks me. I look over at him.

"Yes freddy?" I ask him.

"I-i think....y-you should tell the others soon....including your family..." he says.

"I-i know...b-but they are so happy without me!" I say and sigh.

"Michael....they are clearly hurting! You need to tell them..." he says and smiles.

"...your right...I'll tell them soon..." I say and smile.

"Good..." he says and hugs me.

Elizabeths POV

M-michael....!?

A/N I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry this took so long! I just now got motivation. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! And sorry for the semi cliffhanger 😅