under the eyepatch

Michaels/Foxys POV

He stared at me in shock. My eye was purple with a patch of purple over it.

"W-what happend?..." freddy asks.

"I dont really know....but before my family got here my eye was only purple. But now it has this purple patch over it.." I say and touch my eye.

Freddy looks at me with a soft smile. He lifted his hand up and put his hand on my cheek. I blushed and smiled.

"Its beautiful michael" he said and winked. I blushed

"Why do you even care for me?...I'm an afton..." I say and look down.

"I care for you because your my friend...and your diffrent..." he says. I smile.

I put my eye patch back on.

"Do you wanna go talk to bonnie?" He asks. I nod.

"Come on then" he says and gets up. I get up after him and walk out of my cove.

Time skip

Me and freddy walked to the kitchen and saw chica and bonnie.

"Hey guys" freddy said.

They looked over at us and gave is weird looks.

"What are those looks for?" I ask and they smirk.

"Soooo....frexy eh?" Chica says. I look at freddy and hes blushing. I'm confused.

"What's frexy?" I ask. They start laughing.

"N-nothing foxy!" Freddy says and covers his face.

"Okay then?" I say.

Suddenly I feel someone push me. I fall on top of freddy.

"I-im so sorry captin!" I say and get up. I hold up my hand. He grabs it and gets up.

"Its fine foxy" he says and smiles.

I turn around and chica was there. She gave me a nervous smile.

"You have 10 seconds..." I say my face darkening.

She runs out of the kitchen and I count to ten in my head.

"I'm coming chica!" I say and run out of the kitchen.

Freddys POV

I looked at bonnie.

"Soo....hehe..u-uhm.. dont kill me..." he said and backed away from me.

"I dont like foxy..." I say and blush.

"Sure....keep telling yourself that" he said and ran out of the kitchen.

"Bonnie!!"

A/N I'm sorry this is so bad. I'm trying to get the relationship going between foxy and freddy and this is a foxy x freddy but I think you know that. I hope you enjoy this chapter!