what happens if she does..

Michaels/Foxys POV

"Michael?" I hear a voice. I suddenly snap out of my trance and look at my dad.

"Y-yes?" I ask him.

"Oh! You just spaced out" he says with a smile. I smile slightly.

"Sorry about that" I say and laugh a bit.

He nods and smiles.

"What were you thinking about anyways?" He asks me.

How am I gonna say this...

"W-well....m-mom didn't want me...to tell chris and liz about the abuse...she might hurt me if she finds out..." I say and look at the floor.

I dont know why they care...but moms going to be mad when she find out I told them...and I dont know how long it will be until she finds out...

"Michael....we wont let her hurt you...." elizabeth says while grabbing my hand. I smile slightly.

"Thanks lizzy..." I say and she smiles at me.

"So...what are we going to do?" I ask them while looking up.

"I dont exactly know yet, how about we catch up?" Dad suggested. We all agree.

This Is gonna be a long talk...

A/N IM SO SO SORRY FOR HiW SHORT THIS IS!!! I had no ideas and I wanted to get a chapter out as soon as possible! I really am very sorry for it. I promise that I'm trying my best! Things are just really stressful due to school! And I'm making an original story soon. I've been focusing my time on that. Once again I'm very sorry. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway! Bye!