questionable actions

Foxys/Michael's POV

After I successfully gave chica what she deserved I went back to my cove. I just sat on the platform thinking some things over.

Should I tell them?....they seem worried...but I'm kind of scared...I dont want them to hate me even more...

My thoughts are interrupted by a voice. It was freddy.

"Hey foxy?" He says and opens the curtains.

"Hey captin" I say and smile at him. He smiles back.

"I'm sorry about chica and bonnie..." he says and scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh its fine captin!..." I say and look down.

"Are you okay michael?..." he asks me. I blush at him using my real name.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine captin...just thinking" I say and smile.

"Well what about?" He asks me and raises an eyebrow.

"Just....when do you think...I should tell my family?..." i ask him. He gives me a soft smile.

"whenever your ready michael...theres no hurry!" He says and smiles at me. I smile back.

"Thanks captin...or should i say gabriel" I say and smirk. I've known freddys real name for years now but I've never used it.

"N-no problem michael!" He says and smiles at me.

I start to feel a bit tired...so I crawl over to freddy and lay down in his lap.

"W-what are you doing?" He asks me. I smiles and close my eyes.

"I'm tired...so ima sleep" I say.

"Okay then..sleep well michael..." he says to me and I smile. Sleep then engulfed me. But I feel two lips press against my head.

Bonnie's POV

Somethings up...I've noticed that foxy has been acting weird latley... I don't know why...but I'm going to figure it out. He looked like he saw a ghost when the aftons walked in. And I've noticed that freddy and foxy have been hanging out a lot latley...they knows something me and the others dont...

I sit on the stage pondering my thoughts until I'm broken from my trance by chica.

"Hey bon! What are you doing?" She asks me. I look down.

"I think theres something that we dont know...haven't you noticed how foxys been acting off latley?..." I ask her and she nods.

"Yeah...I have noticed that..." she says and looks as if shes pondering something."

"I dont know what it is but I want to figure it out.." I say and look up at her.

"I'm with ya bon" she says and smiles.

"So let's start gathering some of the information we already know" I say and stand up. I'm determined to figure out what's going on...

A/N I'm so sorry about this terrible excuse of a chapter 😂 but I want to thank you all for all the support on this story. Without you guys I probably would have gave up on this story. So thank you! And if you have any ideas please tell me! And another thing is I'm sorry that it took a while to get this chapter out! But the interesting stuff will be happening next chapter and the new ones to come! And one last thing! Next chapter will be more about the aftons cause there hasn't been a lot of them so yeah! Bye my wolf pack!~Icy