forgiveness

Foxys/Michael's POV

I was walking to the kitchen to find freddy

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! I ran into him!

"I-im sorry!" I say and get up. I reach my hand out to help him. He takes it and gets up.

"Why are you helping me?" He asks confused.

"I believe everyone deserves a second chance" which is true but it's also cause hes my dad. I forgive him and my mom...but I dont think they forgive me...

"Well....thank you..." he says and gives a sad smile. I slightly smile back. He walks away and I turn around and walk to the kitchen.

"What was that?" Chica says walking into the kitchen.

"U-uhm..n-nothing really..." I say and walk into the kitchen.

"Well I'm not surprised you forgave him....your too nice foxy" chica said and took out some ingredients.

Shes the one who still dosent really forgive my dad...I forgive him cause I dont like grudges....and plus I got what I deserved for hurting chris. So I dont hold anything against them.

"I guess...." I say and my ears go down. I leave the kitchen to find freddy.

Time skip

I went around the pizzeria and I could t find him. I guess he could be in my cove again. I'll go check. I make my way to my cove and I hear crying. I walk in the direction it was coming from. It was coming from near my cove. I walked to my cove and I saw chris on the steps crying.