cheering up chris

Foxys/Michael's POV

I saw chris crying on the steps of my cove. I ran over to him.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I ask with concern. Chris cries a lot but he is full on sobbing at the moment.

He looked up at me and continued crying.

"Hey...please tell me what's wrong" I say trying to gain at least a little bit of his trust. He suddenly jumps up and hugs me.

"U-uhm... are you okay?" I ask trying not to be to obvious.

"Y-you remind me of my brother!" He yells crying harder and hugging me tighter.

Why?....why did he still care about me....I hurt him badly! He dosent need me....hes better off without me...

I wrap my arms around chris comforting the crying boy.

"Do you need someone to talk to? I'm here if you need me" I say and smile a little. He looks up and gives me a sad smile back.

"I-i want my b-brother! W-where m-mikey!" Chris yelled. He really did miss me for some reason.

"Hey...it will be okay...your brothers always with you in here" I say pointing to his chest. This seems to make him calm down a bit. His crying let's up and his breathing is now even. Hes still hugging me tightly.

"Do you want me to take you to your family?" I asked trying not to show the nervousness in my voice. I still am pretty uncomfortable being around them.

"Y-yes please...."he says and stops hugging me.

"Come here I'll take you to your family." I say and grab ahold of his hand.

He walks with me to the dining area where dad mom and lizzy were. Lizzy was talking to dad. Mom was talking to chica.

Chris leta go of my hand and walks over to dad and lizzy. Lizzy sees chris and hugs him. She starts making conversation.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I jump and turn around. It was freddy.

"O-oh! H-hey freddy..." I say and smile. I can tell that he sees the discomfort im in. He grabs my hand making me blush.

"Foxy...I want you to follow my breathing okay?" He says still holding my hands. I nod.

I do as he says and I copy his breathing it calms me down and I look at him and I smile at him.

"It will be okay foxy...tell them when your ready okay?" He whispers and I nod. I hug him. He hugs me back.

Me and freddy walk up to the stage and start talking.

"Hey foxy?" Freddy asks me. I look at him.

"Yes?" I say and raise and eyebrow.

"What's under your eyepatch? I've always been curious." He says. I look down and look around.

"Not here....let's go to my cove" I say. Freddy nods and we both get up.

We walk to my cove and go inside. I close the curtians.

"I dont want my family seeing this." I say and look at him. He look and nods at me.

"Ready?" I ask him. He just nods.

I take off my eye patch.

A/N sorry it took so long for the update! But I hope you like this chapter!