001 • disclaimers !!

•DISCLAIMERS•

- STATUS|| (COMPLETED + EDITING)
- this is my first ever "serious" kpop fanfic that I've ever written and is successful, so don't expect too much from here :/
- if this book makes you feel uncomfortable or doesn't like the book, please get off right now
- typos will be made since I suck @ English lolol
- this book is cringe SO LMFAOOOO prepare some cringe-worthy contents 😩
- this book is for entertainment purposes!!
- respect my work and don't copy, claim or translate the storyline since I made this on my own!
- I mean no harm to the boys, the idols in this book don't act like this.
- there'll be swearing and overwhelming contents

"Baby! Imma head out." Your boyfriend yells from the other room, you plopped down your phone and dashed towards the front door where your boyfriend was located. "Before you go!" He turns around and you two share a kiss. He smiled and hugs you before leaving, "I love you Y/N." His hands reaches for your hair, you giggled and replied with an "I love you more."

Taehyung was your boyfriend for 3 years now, he cherish and cared for you like you were the only thing he was living for. Sometimes he leaves the house for work, but you. You were finding one, it was difficult. Taehyung tried to apply for a job for you at his work but he would come back with a no. You living with a billionaire was too much, you standing next to one makes you seem worthless and lazy. Every place you tried to search for, wasn't available for anyone. It was stressing you out for the past 2 weeks.

You decided to run water down your body, to release the pressure of reality that's on your back. "Why does he love me too much?" You sighed and washed for bed. Applying body wash and scrubbing the liquid onto your pure skin. Your mind was filled with thoughts of your future if you will ever have kids with the love of your life if he will cheat on you if he will become toxic. It was distracting so you shook it off.

Stepping out of the shower, your feet meets the woolly soft carpet. Drying your hair with your minty green towel. You already miss Taehyung, the colour green reminds you of him. You love everything about him, his smile and laugh. The stars in his eyes seems like a galaxy was forming bigger as you stared into them.

Slipping on your shirt and shorts, walking to your shared bedroom and laying there with your phone in your hands. Hoping he will be done for work to spend the rest of the night with you, rolling around as if time would pass by. Soon after, you fell asleep.

time skip: 2 am

Taehyung came back, drunk and his shirt smelt like a girl's perfume. He was out with his friends, Jimin dragged him with Jungkook to a bar to have some fun. But they got wasted and started to fuck around. Yes, he cheated on you with a slut, behind your back. Jhope had to drop off Tae and Rm had to drop off the other two at their houses.

Jhope sighed, before carrying the drunken man to the doorsteps. "You fucked up big time.." He steps out of his car and carried him to the house. He grabbed Tae's keys and unlocked the door, he plopped Taehyung down and use the blanket on the couch to cover his body. "Good luck man." He left the house without letting you know your boyfriend is here.

time skip: 5 am

You woke up from noise from downstairs, causing you to check what was happening. Your eyes widen when you see a huge mess on the floor. Broken plates, crushed cups and mugs. "Baby, what is going on? ARE YOU DRUNK?" He turns to you as you run towards him with worried. It wasn't the Kim Taehyung that you knew. "Tae. please say something.." Your hands reach for his cheeks but he shoves it away. "Who the fuck are you?! Where my Jaehye!!" Your heart stiffens, creating tears from your eyes. "W-what do you mean.. Wheres your J-J-Jaehye...." The last word made your blood boiling, but your heart was aching.

It was early in the morning, the day where you two spend time together. But this was just a mess, you were heartbroken and numb. To be honest, he had done this before but he will always come back with a sorry and spoil you, so you won't leave him. Sickening to say this but he showed you off with his friends, giving you so much love in front to make others jealous. You were blinded by the affection that he gives you.

You had enough of his shit. Pushing him away with all your strength as you can before he grabs you by the wrist, bolting toward your shared room and locking it. Gathering your important things into a bag, tears rolled down to your cheeks but you ignored it. Those were useless tears, you don't need them for them to be wasted.

He was banging on the door, yelling and threatening you to come out. He forgot that there's a second door on the left, beside the bathroom. Leading to the living room. You ran towards there and opened it, bag on your back. The living room was far enough for you to escape and his wallet was on the coffee table. You grabbed it and opened the door, as you also grabbed a coat. Slamming the door and escaping away.

You'll miss him. A lot. But you don't want to see his face ever again.

Because he broke your heart.

🤍

Welcome back! This is a twist to this book, I hope you are enjoying this and you will soon meet the boys that you are waiting for ;);););)

- Hannie (yes, I'll be in it!!)