Chapter 19

A/N: Woah! Andito na naman ako. Another Chapter!

Enjoy Reading!

I keep pacing back and forth.

I'm in front of the room where Nica was put in.

When she collapsed on me earlier, I panicked. So, I carried her and run towards the pack infirmary

Di ako mapakali baka kung anong nangyayari sa aking mate.

Nang bumukas ang pinto ng kwarto at lumabas si Dr. Philip na siyang pack doctor at siyang nagsuri sa kalagayan ni Nica ay lumapit agad ako sa kaniya.

"How is she?" Tanong ko agad rito.

"Okay naman po ang lagay niya, Alpha." Nakahinga naman ako ng maluwag sa sinabi nito. "Hindi niya lang nakayanan ang emosyon na inilalabas ng kaniyang lobo."

Nanguyumus naman ang aking mukha sa sinabi nito.
"Anong ibig mong sabihin?"

"Alpha, can you give me some info about our Luna." Tumango ako saka nagsalita.

"She was adopted by a human couple and she only shifted when she turned 19 last Thursday."

Familiarization was visible on his ocean blue eyes.
"A late shifter."

"Is that a bad thing?" Nangangambang tanong ko pa din sa kaniya.

"It's not a bad thing, Alpha. Her body and mind was just in shocked when her wolf is controlling her body and emotions."

"Plus, this only happen when the late shifter's wolf was triggered most especially if her mate was involve."Patango-tango naman ako sa sagot niya. "She just need to be mentally and physically ready dahil nasisigurado kong mas mapapadalas ang pagpaparamdam ng lobo niya sa kaniya."

"Thank you, doc."

Nang makaalis ang doktor ay nagtungo naman ako agad sa loob ng kwarto ng aking mate.

She was sleeping peacefully.

Naglakad ako palapit sa kaniya. I sat beside her and held her hand before I kiss it tenderly.
"I'm sorry, baby. I maybe the reason that triggered your wolf."

The hug with Red might be the reason she lose total control of her body.

I'm happy but also worried.

Happy because her wolf recognized me as her mate.

But at the same time I got worried about her coping with this transformation.

"I promise not to upset you again, mate.  You're mine to keep forever, baby." I lean down to her close to kiss her forehead. "I love you."

Napabaling ako sa pinto ng marinig ang pagbukas nito. There I saw my family and friends entering.

Puno ng pag-aalalang lumapit sa amin ang mga magulang ko.

"Red, told us what happened kaya napasugod kaming lahat dito." Dad said.

My mom caress my mate's face before she turn her head to me.
"Anong sabi ng doktor?"

"He said it's normal for a late shifter to feel this. Lalo na kung nahanap na niya ang kaniyang mate." I explained everything that Dr. Philip told me earlier but once I finished explaining, my mom's angry voice filled the room.

"JOHN CHARLES RICHARD! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Me and the rest groaned with the noise.

We, werewolves, doesn't like loud noises because our hearing are very sensitive with that.