Ep 01 ; Part 1 - Namja Chingu

Sehun's POV ;

My name is Oh Sehun. I am 17 now. I am the youngest of two. I have a complete family. I have Appa, Omma, and Hyung. Not to be boastful, uri Appa is a lecturer at Hankuk University and I think I have a great life. I study at K High School in my first year and I stay at the hostel. Although this is my first year, I don't feel uncomfortable because I have many sunbaes that love me, pamper me, and will protect me.

"Sehun-ah! We're going to wait for Kimbum at the school gate this morning. Wanna join us?" Chanyeol Hyung asks while patting his bang in front of the mirror.

"Kimbum Hyung? Ne! It's almost the middle of February. The Prince comic book must be sold by now. Kure kure! I'll wait for him too."

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

My name is Kim Sejeong. I am 17 years old. I am from Anyang, Gyeonggi. But because uri Omma got her job changed, we moved to Seoul and live with my khumu, just the two of us because Oppa already had a permanent job at Gyeonggi.

I am from Youngshin Girl's High School and there I used to be called as 'God Sejeong'. Molla, molla! They said it is because I am perfect. They said that I am pretty with brain, talents and I also perform well in every sport I play. Hahaha! I'm not praising myself. That's what they told me. Yeah, everyone might think I'm perfect. But I got that title from my hard work. I study hard, and I push myself to do my best in everything that I do. Yes, that is my mindset. I will never start something if I knew I will not succeed. Well, you are allowed to adore me starting from now on! Haha!

And I have a new dream I need to achieve. I need to win the first prize in Hankuk-Webtoon Competition so that I will get the full scholarship to study there. I am not from a wealthy family. Uri Omma divorced uri Appa and she now works as a clerk at a small company to support my study. I don't have any intention to do a part-time job because it may affect my study so I have no other way to get into a college rather than to take this opportunity. I am quite confident with this competition because I do have a talent for drawing cartoons and I also have experience in making some comics. But I lack something...

Whenever I give my comics to my friends to read them, they said that my comics will be rejected because the love scenes are too awful. Well, I don't have any love experience and I also don't have any interest to be in a relationship. For me, I still have a lot of things to do rather than dating a guy.

However, I cannot take it easy on this Hankuk-Webtoon Competition! This is my future! By hook or by crook, I need to win this! So that's why I'm planning on something big for this new school. It is a private school and there are rumors that this school is loaded with beautiful girls like me and handsome guys! I. Will. Find. Namja. Chingu. Here. And. Learn. About. Love. So that I can make the best Webtoon story and win the competition. Namja chingu, here I come!

"Auchhh!!! It's hurt!"