Ep 04 ; Part 2 - Partner

Sehun's POV ;

I can say that Kang Seonsaengnim's words just passing through my mind. I look at Sejeong at the other side of the hall. Even we are in the same club, but Singing Club was divided into some groups. I am in the rapping group and she is in the vocal group.

"Sehun-ah... This is the fifth time you lose your focus. Where are you looking at?" That was what Chanyeol Hyung told me an hour ago. I think I can't focus even for about ten minutes. I swear this such thing won't happen again for the next club meeting. And I really hope so. If this continues, I will get a low mark and this could ruin my curricular point.

"That's all for today's class. I hope you can practice what I taught you. Let's end our class here. Lastly, I want to meet Sehun," said Kang Seonsaengnim and everyone leaves except me.

I am quite nervous. Did he notice that I was not focusing in the class? I'm getting ready to receive any scold or punishment. It's my fault though.

"Wae, Seonsaengnim?" I asked the young teacher. He is just our role model. He has a great talent in rapping and he is kind too.

"I just want to inform you that we have a project combining with G High School. The K-G Arts Festival will be held next month. And I've decided to choose you to make a performance with G High student. Is it okay with you?"

I was quite relieved as Kang Seonsaengnim is not going to scold me. But his words doesn't make me feel so much better though. "What performance you want me to do?"

"You'll rap and your partner from G High will be singing. It's singing and rapping combination performance."

"I am so glad for your offer, but, it's just... Why me? I mean, why not the second year or final year student?"

"Nothing in particular. Just because I noticed you did well in your Boom Bap."

I chuckled a bit when he mentioned about that. For last month's test on Boom Bap, I got the highest mark in performing the rap. "Ne... I'll do it. I'll try my best, Seonsaengnim. Please help me." I now down at him with a smile and he pats me twice.

"Guerae... But make sure you give full attention. Don't do what you've done just now. Looking at somewhere else..."

"That... Mianhae, Seonsaengnim..." I rub my hair when I was caught not paying attention in his class.

"Where are you looking, huh? Is one of the vocal line catch your heart?" He raises his eyebrow and I am startled. Oh, God, just why is he too understanding?

I think about the most proper answer to give him but before I was able to speak it out, he already gives his advice. "Whoever she is, and whatever your feeling is, make sure to make a good decision so you won't make something unnecessary just like before. If you think you need to confess, then do so. Find the solution. Arasseo?"

I am touched by his sincere advice. "Ne... I'll try to find the solution." But suddenly the naughty thought comes up my mind. "I think I should be honest, just like you being honest to Song Seonsaengnim."

"Aigoo, this kid!" He then laughs with his cheeks blushing. Everyone knows if Song Seonsaengnim's name is mentioned, then he will be blushing. He likes Song Seonsaengnim so much and the entire school knows.

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

Should I tell that the full name of the two teachers who are having a scandal are Song Jihyo Seonsaengnim and Kang Gary Seonsaengnim? 😁😁 I know I shouldn't, but sorry, but I just can't move on with Monday Couple.

P/S: Guess who's Sehun's partner from G High 😋