Ep 08 ; Part 1 - Polaroids

Sejeong's POV ;

It's been two weeks. Two weeks after that rooftop incident. Two weeks after I got rejected by Sehun. I expected the awkward vibe to occur between us. But it happens to be the opposite way. We become closer. We even did great for our dancing assessment.

The rejection was surely hurting me. I feel like I don't have the chance to win the competition. But it also gives me some advantages. I have more time to spend to draw my comic. I've done a quarter of the whole story by now. I also ranked two in the examination as I focused on my study after that incident.

Maybe it's the best. I was the bad one to think of taking advantages of him. Maybe this happened to avoid me from being a worse human creature. Yeah, I shouldn't think of something like that in the first place. Instead, I should compete in a legal way. I hate the fact that I'm saying this but I really hope I'm lucky enough to win this competition. I just make sure to get the comic finish on time. I'm confident with my drawing, shading and ideas but I'm afraid the love scenes will ruin all of it.

I look through the mirror after washing my face. Omo, isn't it her? The girl who saw Sehun and I almost...

"Unnie!" I fasten my steps to catch hers.

"Me?" She asks, looking around her, but she's the only one there.

"Ne... About that thing you see at the rooftop..."

"Aaah, so you're that girl... It's okay, I won't tell anyone," she smiles and winks at me.

"Actually... It's not what you think it is. We don't have that kind of relationship. Jinjja!" I try to convince her.

"It's okay, you are not yet in that kind of relationship." She pats my shoulder before leaving.

What...?

But at least she promised me she won't tell anyone.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

Sejeong's not here. What's this feeling? I already miss her even she just go to the toilet for some minutes?

Yeah, this is me after that rooftop incident. I just noticed that I love her and I have no intention to hold this feeling anymore. These days I keep on teasing her. I don't know why I did that. It's whether to make sure I won't miss her or to make sure she won't be unhappy because of my rejection. And I feel this is so far the best state of our relationship. Being each other's great chingu.

I look inside her desk and find something exciting. Something so exciting. It might be not as exciting as this for everyone else, but it sure is really exciting for me.

There are two polaroids of Miranda Kerr inside her desk. Without thinking any longer, I grab those polaroids of her. Yeah, I'm Miranda Kerr's fanboy.

But Sejeong's at the door already. The only thing my brain could tell me to do in this kind of situation is to keep those in my arms. I wrap my arms around my body and keep those in between my arms.

💬💬

Sejeong's POV ;

I have a seat, but why I think something is wrong? My desk is usually clean. I rarely keep things inside it. But today, I put two polaroids of Miranda Kerr inside it as I received them from Tzuyu. Last two weeks, Tzuyu took orders for polaroids so everyone was like crazy sending their pictures of selcas. I have no interest to involve at first as I don't want to waste my money for such a thing. But I changed my mind, expecting I'll end up in relationship with Sehun. I thought if we'll be dating, I should share the same interest with him. From what Joy told me, Sehun is a fanboy of that Miranda Kerr. But now, as I'd been rejected by him, I should throw them away. But lately, regarding on how close we are, I think I'll keep them with me, as a memory of seducing Sehun.

But now, they are gone. I'm sure it's here before I went to the toilet. Who's on the earth would like to steal polaroids? They're not even worthy. Who is the weird person to steal polaroids? Wait, those are polaroids of Miranda Kerr. And the only one who will be interested should be only one person. I look to my left.

"Sehun-ah, did you see my polaroids I kept inside my desk?"

"Ani, " he answers me, but why he is acting weird? What's with him? Wrapping his hands around his body?

"Why your arms are like that?" I ask, looking at him with cunning eyes.

"Nothing... I'm just cold, " he tightens his arms wrap to convince me but I'm not tricked, man!

"The heater is turned on, yet it's still cold? Are you having a fever or what?" I put my hand on his forehead, making him taken aback, but his arms still wrap his body tightly. So you want to be this stubborn?

I come closer to him and start to tickle him at the back of his body.

He bursts out of laughter until he can't open his eyes, yet he still sits on his chair, trying hard to keep on with the position. Sehun-ah, you sure are stub...

"Yaaa!" I shout when Sehun moves his body out of sudden as I tickled him at his waist and his sudden move made me lost my balance and... I fall right on him. We're so close right now.

Our nose meets.

I can't breathe.

He can't too.

But I came to my sense first. I get off from that position right away, and he's coughing as a result of lacking of oxygen.

"It's okay, you can take them." To think of it, he might want the polaroids the most. And seducing him is not even a sweet thing to be remembered though.

"Ani... They're yours. You should take them." He gives me the polaroids that he kept in between his arms.

"Gwenchana... You can have them. You're her fanboy after all, " I refuse. If I knew this such thing would happen when I insist to take the polaroids from him, I will surely give him those in the first place.

"Then we should have one each." He gives me one of the polaroids and keep the other one with him.

"Ne..." I take it from him but why he doesn't let it go from his hold?

"How do you know I'm his fanboy?"

I gulp. You damn mouth!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

"It's the assembly," said Taeyong and everyone rushes to the school hall. Including us.

The assembly saved me. Right on time.