Ep 08 ; Part 2 - The Best

Sehun's POV ;

Mr K takes his place at the rostrum. "Good morning, everyone!" asked him cheerfully. He's well known as a supporting and friendly principal.

"Good morning!" Everyone says in unison, and of course, also in a cheerful mood.

"How are you doing?"

"Great!" Everyone says in unison.

"So today, I have an important announcement. As you know, we should have an Arts Festival, collaborating with G High by next week. But we have to postpone the festival to another week for some reasons."

Some of the students let out a sigh as the Arts Festival is quite an interesting thing. Some relieves and glad it was postponed. I'm with them. Because we're going to make the performance on that day. And we lack practice. Some of us show no reaction.

"The first reason is, because of some reasons, G High School postponed their examination which should be held last week to this week so if we go on with the festival next week, it'll be such a rush for them."

So that's the reason why I'm not even meeting my partner.

"The next reason is, the first phase of the year is the time for the first-year students to have their trip. And the management team found a great and suitable trip package for this weekend. So, all first-year students, your annual trip will be on this Friday."

"Yeayyy!!!" Everyone at the left side of the hall, which are the first-year students, shout out of joy.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

Today is the first day of our trip in Jeju. Jeju Waterworld is our first destination. When Sejeong went out from the restroom wearing the swimsuit, I dropped my jaw. She's just too stunning. I mean, every girl wears a swimsuit, but she's just stunning. I don't know how others think of her, but for me, she really stunning. Well, this school is loaded with beautiful students, but I never find any girl as stunning as her before.

Aigoo

Aigoo... Why did I say the same thing as Chanyeol Hyung? Chanyeol Hyung once said that before he dated Seolhyun.

But my anger rises when I see a guy is helping Sejeong with his life jacket. What is that Eunwoo trying to do? It's not that Sejeong doesn't have her own two hands to wear that herself.

The water splash attracts my attention from Sejeong.

"Where are you looking, huh? Is it Sejeong?" The water splash actually came from Kai.

"Let's see who's splash will win!" I splash the water to Kai, also to let he shuts his mouth.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

The pairing waterslide is the one I want to do the most. Surely, after that 'sweet' moment of Eunwoo and Sejeong, I want to create my own moment with Sejeong too. And I think this is my opportunity. I'm in front of her. I counted the pairs. Johnny will be paired up with Ten, leaving me alone. Of course I'm not alone, I'll be paired up with Sejeong. I smile very widely while queuing up. My turn will come up soon.