Ep 05 ; Part 4 - Pair

Sejeong's POV ;

I change my uniform to a loose T-shirt and hot pants for the dancing club meeting. I was told by Momo that we should bring along any suitable clothing to be wear during the evening's club meeting to the school and put it inside the locker before bringing them to the changing room. No wonder our locker are spacious.

I choose to wear hot pants purposely. Sehun is also in this club so by wearing this, I can look sexy in front of him. Even after what he did to me this morning, it's not a stop for my plan. I'm not someone who is easily distracted by others. When I say I'll start, I'll never stop. Not even by the guy who made me lost my breath. And I'm sure I'll glow up among others with this hot pants so that I can steal his sight!

I go out from the changing cubicle with a smile before someone bumps into me.

"Omo! Mian! Sejeong-ah..." I look up to the tall girl who apologised to me and she is Tzuyu.

I'm not surprised because it's Tzuyu. But I was surprised by what she's wearing. Hot pants and a crop top T-shirt? Aren't they too exposed to be wear by a high school student?

And then one by one students come out from the cubicle and I just can't believe what my eyes show me

I see Joy wearing hot pants and tight singlet. Some are wearing tights with a singlet, crop top T-shirt or crop top singlet.

"Sejeong-ah... Come here... I need to tell you something." Tzuyu grabs my hand and brings me to sit on the bench.

"Tzuyu-yah... Are you sure today is the Dancing Club meeting for first-year students?" I ask, in case I got the wrong information. But I find a lot of my classmates in the changing room.

"Guerae... But Sejeong-ah... Are you really wearing this to the club meeting?"

"Wae? Do Dancing Club has its own dress code?" I ask her, almost crying.

"It's not a dress code, but everyone should wear something like that."

I am speechless, at the same time trying to understand what Tzuyu us trying to say.

"You'll know once the class begin. It's time. Gaja!"

We then put in our belongings inside the locker and walk fastly to the dance studio.

"I'm hoping Kahi Seonsaengnim will let you off this time, but if she doesn't, then knot your clothe with your hair tie, " Tzuyu gives me an advice before we come into the dance studio. The spacious dance studio. I've never seen a dance studio as big as this. It's almost three times standard dance studios I always see in kpop dance practice.

Now I understand. Dancing Club has the most students participated in. You can tell there are too many students because the dance studio is so big but we need to hold a club meeting following to our turn. And today is first-year students turn and the studio still look compacted.