Ep 04 ; Part 3 - Problem

Sejeong's POV ;

"Nayoung-ah, he asked for my phone number."

"Jinjja? You can tell it almost a success then! Wow, it works even for the first day."

"But he asked it to add me into the club chatroom."

"Mwo? Are you sure?"

"Ne... But don't you think it might be just an excuse to get my number?"

"It may be true and also not. It depends. It will be true if you get a personal chat or call from him. Did he?"

I check my phone even if I knew there won't be one. "Ani..." I said in frustration.

"It's okay, we should work harder tomorrow, " Nayoung tries to comfort me.

"But he did something today."

"He did what?"

I pat Nayoung's hair, imitating what Sehun did to me. "He did this to me. What's the meaning of it?"

"He did that for real? Didn't you feel nervous? Even I feel nervous when you did that."

"Of course... I can't even swallow, you know?"

"It might be a sign that he was attracted to you. You know, when you smell nice, he might be attracted and addicted to you and he even can't control himself from touching you."

"Isn't that too vastly? I don't think it's like that. I know I'm pretty, but that is just too exaggerated." I'm not sure if I should believe Nayoung or not about this.

"It might be true but it's just too early to make a conclusion. Talking about this, another tip is to make skinship. Try to touch him but don't be too obvious. And don't forget the eye contact. It's important too. Be confident and look into his eyes."

"Seriously, how should I touch him? And in the same time not to be obvious?"

"Come on, you're brilliant, aren't you?"

"Of course, I am. But how does it relate?"

"Sejeong-ah, wait... here, " Nayoung suddenly pick something from my hair.

"W...Wae?"

"This." She shows me a tissue splinter on her finger.

"How can it pierces on my hair?" I rub my hair, just in case there is another of it on my hair.

"Ani... It never pierces there."

"Mwo? But just now you..."

"It's just a trick. I put it on my finger purposely before I touch your hair."

"Why were you doing that?" Nayoung drives me nuts. Just what on earth she did?

"So that I had a reason to touch you."

And then I realized what is Nayoung's important point. "Omo, Nayoung-ah... You really are brilliant! I don't even think about something like that! I'll try this trick tomorrow."

"You should try it near his ear. It's more effective."

"Seriously?"

"Ne..."

"I'll try to seduce him more. We are in the same clubs so I can spend more time seducing him. Nayoung-ah, talking about the club, you know, the club activities are really good! Jinjja!"

"How good it is?"

"There are so much of clubs that I didn't know what should I chose. But then I joined the Singing, Dancing and Sports. But guess what, even the Singing Club has its diversions which are vocal class, rapping class, instruments class and songwriting class. And for the Sports Club, there are really a lot of sports to be played such as archery, weightlifting, aerobics, bowling and so on. But as a newbie in the club, I need to try all of them to choose which sports I should participate in. You know, I was really really happy. The teacher also asked me to do the arm wrestling and piggybacking to test my strength. Today is just daebak!" I explain without any hesitation as I am so happy. How could I not be happy if I tried every single sport that available in the club? Seriously, I don't regret anything moving into this school.

"Omo... Sejeong-ah... Don't tell me you were enjoying those things." Nayoung seems to worry a lot.

"Of course I enjoyed them a lot. I think I aced in everything. And I knew the others were looking at me. They must be shocked to see a girl like me." I can't understand why Nayoung shows a worry face.

"That's the problem..."

"What's the problem?"

"You enjoyed those things are the problem."

"Wae?"

"You know when you do sports, especially if it's related to your strength, you don't look like a yeoja."

"That's not the matter. As long as I aced it."

"Sejeong-ah! Did you forgot about your seducing plan?" Nayoung shakes my shoulder to awaken me up, maybe.

"I thought about it already. Don't worry, Sehun is not in the club. I checked it."

"Sejeong-ah... Why can't you think at least half meter further? What about his friend? Are you sure his friends are not in the club? If you told me the others were watching you, then are you sure no one will spread the 'great' news about how strong you are? I really hope no one will talk about how bad you look when you enjoy arm wrestling and piggybacking."

And now I understood why Nayoung is so worried. None of what she said is wrong. And I think I lose myself.

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

To NaJoung shippers, you should enjoy their scenes before Sejeong get to move into the dormitory.