Ep 03 ; Part 3 - Experiment

Sejeong's POV ;

"Nayoung-ah!" I come into Nayoung's room and sit on her bed. Nayoung, who was at her desk, come to sits beside me.

"Wae?"

"Can you help me?" I ask her, pouting and acting cute.

"What can I help you?"

"Hmmm... How do I tell this?" I'm not sure how I should approach this thing.

"Gwenchana... Just tell me..."

"Hmmm... You know, Nayoung-ah... I'm entering the Webtoon Contest..."

"Ne..."

"But the theme is love and I lack in love. I don't fall for anyone easily. I don't have any love experience. But I need to win this to get into college. That's why..."

"That's why what?"

"That's why I'm planning on dating someone."

"Mwo?" Nayoung seems shock.

"Ne... But first I need to seduce him. You know, the contest is in two months. I have no time. I need to take immediate action."

"Who? Who is him?" Nayoung looks inside my eyes, maybe to make sure that I'm really in my right mind.

"He's my classmate. He sits next to me."

"Do you like him? Why him?"

"Ani... He's the only guy I know in my class. I talked to him twice today. And I think he's the most suitable one to be uri namja chingu. He's single and I think he likes me."

"How could you be this confident, Sejeong-ah..." Nayoung laughs because she still doesn't believe in me.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you this, but as you don't believe me, I guess I have no other choice."

"Mwo? About what?"

"This morning, I met him at the gate with some other guys. We did chat a bit and got to know each other. They said that they are in the second year. However, when I got into my class, he was actually my class monitor."

"Why did he lie?"

"Before I got home, he suddenly came to me and apologised to me for the lie. And he said that that was the others' plan so that I will end up calling him Oppa."

"Omo, so you call him Oppa? Jinjja? What a great flirt!" Nayoung gives me a naughty smile.

"Ani... I called him Hyung instead."

"That's such a waste! Aigoo... You Sejeong-ah..." She gives me a glare. Like I did a huge mistake.

"What should I do? The word just slips out from my tongue. Yaa... It's not an important thing. The point is, why did he just agree with what the guys said? It's not that he couldn't say no. Doesn't this mean that he himself wanted me to call him Oppa? It means that he likes me, isn't it?" I try to explain clearly to Nayoung so she will think just like what I think.

"It makes sense..." Nayoung nods her head while rubs her chin.

"That's not the only thing. When I was standing in front of my locker, he looks at me like this, this deep look." I came closer to Nayoung and look deep into her eyes, just like what Sehun did to me. But of course, I exaggerate it to convince Nayoung.

Nayoung is taken aback and she almost falls on the bed with my action. "He did that? Jinjja?"

"Ne..." I can tell that Nayoung almost believe me but I need another evidence. Just to make sure Nayoung believes in me and will help me. I need her help to take quick action for the sake of my webcomic.

Think, think, think, Sejeong-ah! Another prove, another prove, another prove... "He also said that he would like to read my webcomic once it's done. Doesn't this means that he has interest in me?" I said confidently to convince her even though I'm not sure about that. He may be just asked it because he likes to read comic. But never mind. The most important thing for now is to make Nayoung believe in me. And that works.

"I think he has a crush on you. If it's not much, it could be at least 5 percent."

"Nayoung-ah... What do you think I am? Why is it only 5 percent?"

"Ani... 10 percent, 10 percent! But... How are those related to me, helping you?"

"They are related because I want you to teach me how to seduce him." I show her my puppy eyes.

"T... Teach you what?" Nayoung was startled.

"Teach me how to seduce him. Jebal... You are the only one I can put on my trust. Before I stay at the dorm, please be my teacher."

"When will you start?"

"Tomorrow."

"I'm not an expert in this thing. But I'll try with what I knew. I'll come to your room the next morning."

"Jinjja? So you are going to help me?" I am so excited.

"Kureum... Get prepared earlier tomorrow. You better make sure to get him, okay! As a teacher, I'll be sad if you two don't end up being a sweet couple. Arasso?"

"You are my best sachon ever, Nayoung-ah!" I take her into my embrace.

💬💬

I can't close my eyes, thinking about what will happen tomorrow. I feel quite nervous actually. I never did this before.

But Nayoung's words keep playing in my mind. How can I reach her expectation? I am just a girl who don't have any love experience, trying to date to learn about love for the sake of my webcomic. Not more than that. It's just like an experiment.

What will I do after I publish my comic? Should I leave him or should I just continue with the relationship? If I won the competition, then I don't have any advantage on him.

Talking about advantage, I need to make sure if that Oh Seowoo is really his father or not.

But if he's not, does this mean that it's not worth it to seduce him?

Ani, ani! Even if he really is, or even if he is not his father, I still need to try to seduce him. I need to learn about love. Seriously. I need to make him my namja chingu no matter what!