Ep 02 ; Part 1 - Classmates

Sejeong's POV ;

The recess is five minutes left but almost everyone is already at their seats. The three of my new friends take their chairs and sit at my table. I guess we got along well. And I think if I get to know everyone in this class, maybe I will get along well with everyone in this class.

"You don't know the others yet right, Sejeong-ah?" asked Joy.

"Ne..."

"It's okay, I can introduce them to you." Sohyun is volunteering.

"Waa, so kind of you, " I got touched by how nice they are to me.

Sohyun laughs cutely. "So you already know Sehun. Behind Sehun is Taeyong, the funny one. He's the class mood maker."

I just follow where Sohyun's finger shows.

"Beside him and also behind you... Omo, not again..." Sohyun stopped her words so I just turn back, and surprisingly, I see something that can make my eyes turn blind.

Right behind me, there is a couple who are kissing, with the girl on the guy's lap.

"Omo, omo, omo!" I turned my body back a little as I got the sudden shock.

The guy open his eyes when he heard me. His eyes turn bigger when he sees the three of us, not including Joy who already turned her face to the other side, are looking at them. He hits the girl's shoulder several times before the girl lifts her lips from him. "Wae?" asked the girl innocently.

"These love birds just... Jinjja? Like anywhere and anytime?" Jihyun gives an unpleasant look.

"Yaa! Jihyun-ah! What's with that look?" The guy with cunning eyes looks at Jihyun with an unsatisfied look.

"What's wrong? They are my eyes though..."

"Why don't you guys just ignore us?" asked the girl with pigtail hair. She seems quite frustrated.

"Mian... I was just too shocked because I have never seen it in front of my eyes. I mean... from this close... Mianhae..." I was so guilty. I stopped them from doing their love-thing.

"Ne... You're from girls' high school," the guy seems to understand my situation.

"Gwenchana... But make sure you will ignore us the next time. Arasso?" The girl then walks to her seat with a pout.

"Ne..."

"Aigoo, Momo-yah!" the guy seems shy. He smiles awkwardly at me.

"When you are one of this class, you need to get used to it. They used to peck whenever and wherever they want." Joy whispers to my ear.

"He is Kai, she is his yeoja chingu, Momo. Momo is Japanese." Sohyun continues to introduce the class.

"Japanese? Jinjja? She does look like Japanese but she speaks fluently."

"Other than Momo, we have Yuta. Yuta is also Japanese."

I look at the guy whom Sohyun told is Yuta. "He looks like a cheerful guy."

"Well, you can say that. It might sound weird but he's obsessed with his smile, " said Joy.

"Other than Japanese, there's also Thais. There. He's Ten."

"And then, Mark is from Canada, and Krystal was born in the USA. They always get full marks for English Assessment. They will declare war if one gets a higher mark than another."

"Jinjja? Is this an international class or what?" I think I can't close my mouth since Sohyun started introducing the students.

"Wait. There are some more. Winwin, from China and Tzuyu from Taiwan." Jihyun continues.

"Jinjja daebak... And all of them speak Korean fluently?"

"Ne... And there is Seyeon, she is the top in this class. She wants to be a doctor in the future. The same goes for his fiance. They are a super-smart couple." Sohyun looks at the girl who is eating her bread while reading her notes.

"Fiance? Are you serious?" I try to control my voice, not to let Seyeon hears me.

"Ne... They are a super sweet couple. Her fiance is a second-year student. He loves Seyeon like she is his life, you know? He's super handsome and cool too. How lucky Seyeon is. I envy her..." said Joy.

"So you mean her fiance is very caring about her?" I become so interested in the topic.

"Ne... But it's not caring. It's love. Use your word properly, Sejeong-ah!"

Is there any difference? I think caring is the better word to describe it. I think I should learn a lot about love. Seriously.

"Soobin is no challenge too. She always been the second or third," said Jihyun.

"Woah... They struggle like it's their senior year." Both Seyeon and Soobin are using their free time studying.

"The guy at the last row, right beside the wall is Youngdae."

I look at the guy with one seat separated from Sehun.

"Wait. Is he looking at me?" I got confused with his sight. He looks like he's looking at me but at the same time, he looks like not.

"Ani... He's looking at Naeun," said Jihyun while taking a look at Youngdae, and then at the girl who sits in the second row.

"He does not blink his eyes?"

"Ne... I think he's in love with Naeun. He's been like that for two days. We noticed it but we just keep it silent. But he's too obvious, don't you think the same, Sohyun-ah?" Jihyun asked Sohyun.

"Ne... Just let them be. Love is so strong you know?"

"Then the girl with short hair is Minah. The one with long hair is Seolhyun. The neat guy with Ten and Mark is Doyoung, the boys there are Jaewook and Rowoon. They are best friends. At their back are Gunjoo, Kangjoon and Jinyoung."

"Woahhh... This class is so great... And I guess everyone here is taken. Is love such a big deal here? But you seem to know everyone here for a long time but it's only February."

"Well, K High School has its subschools which are K Middle School and K Elementary School. They are located just near us. You can see the schools in your way here. And almost everyone of the students here is from K Middle School. So, although this is our first year in High School, but we being classmates for quite a long time," explained Sohyun.

Oo, that's why all of them are having a great friendship.

"And about the love you asked, mostly have partners but some are not. Like us. We are not. Don't worry there are a lot other than us. Taeyong, Ten, Mark, Yuta, Sehun..."

Kringgg!!!

Joy could not finish her word when the bell rang indicating that the recess is ending.

Sehun? So he's still single. But he looks great. He's handsome and mature too.