Ep 05 ; Part 1 - Harassment

Sejeong's POV ;

"Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!" I don't know why, but I sneeze a lot on my way from home until I reach school.

I am standing beside my class's door. I am ashamed to enter the class. What if Sehun knows about yesterday? Even when I walked to my class, I noticed some students were pointing at me and whispering to each other. If I just being myself, I would already feel proud of my talents, and also being proud for the popularity I've got. But the problem is, I have someone whom I should look good, feminine and elegant in front of him.

Jebal… I hope Sehun didn't find out about this yet. And I hope he won't even know about this.

"Sejeong-ah, what are you doing? Let's get in!" Sohyun who just arrived pats my shoulder.

"It's okay, you go in first."

Sohyun goes in just like what I asked her for, but she keeps looking at me strangely.

"Gwenchana, Sejeong-ah… He doesn't know about it yet. Nothing changes. Everything is just like what is supposed to be. Ne…" I try hard to comfort myself. This thing shouldn't ruin my day.

I walk to my seat calmly like nothing had happened. But just as I sit down, glaring at Sehun for some seconds and… Why. Does. It. Feel. So. Awkward?

💬💬

And this awkwardness keep on until the recess. When the recess bell rang, I am the first to get up from my chair.

"Sejeong-ah… Are you really not going to eat your bread?" asked Jihyun and she wakes me up from my thought.

I look at others. They ate half of their bread and I, I just open up the seal.

"I think we should start bringing notes during recess too. Others did that. Don't you think so?"

We look at the people around us, and it's true. Some of the people bring their note.

"The examination will be in two weeks though," said Jihyun.

And I am shocked. "Jinjja?"

"Ne…"

I pull myself together. The exam is in two weeks. So I need to fulfil this nonsense seducing plan by this week, so next week I would be able to give extra focus for the examination.

It's true that Sehun has an important role in my future to ensure my winning in the competition. But if I get a bad result in my examination, it's just worthless because the scholarship will only be given to those who achieve the required grades.

Today is the third day I'm here. And I have four more days to accomplish this mission, including the weekend. I'll move into the dormitory just like Sehun so I'll have chances to go on with my plan for the weekend. But still, I don't know how's the dormitory rules. So I should all-out seducing him for the remaining two days of the weekday just in case if it has strict rules between girls and guys.

But I did not make any progression for today. We didn't talk yet for today. I just feel awkward as I'm afraid he knew how strong I am. He might also know how tomboyish I am.

But after thinking rationally, I will ignore the awkwardness and do my best for the remaining days. Yes, I should forget what's gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward for what's coming next.

💬💬

Sehun's POV ;

I don't know what should I do when I face Sejeong. I don't want to create the awkward atmosphere between us but I just can't help myself from being speechless when I see her. That's why people say not to badmouth others.

Speak of the devil. She comes and sit at her seat when the recess is three minutes left.

And I, trying to act normal by playing with my smartphone.

"Hyung…" I heard she calls me. Am I not a normal guy for being happy when the girl I like call me Hyung? Ani… I can tell, whatever she calls me, I feel like there are cherry blossoms in my heart. Aigoo… Sehun-ah… Since when you know those sweet talk. What the heck is it? What cherry blossoms? Nonsense!

"Ne…" I answer, looking at her while secretly clenching my teeth, holding tight my lips from smiling.

"There…" She comes close to me that I was so startled until I freeze at my position, having no clues what is she doing right now. Closer and closer and closer until…

I feel her soft fingers lingering at my hair and left ear. I feel like an electric shock occurs throughout my body. But at the same time, of course, I like it. It's just some kind of mixed feelings for some seconds.

"This…" She says, showing her index finger to me after she sits back.

"WWae…?" For this time, I fail to act calm.

"This…" She makes her finger closer to me. And I almost taken aback. That's such a trauma for me.

"Mwo?" I don't want to admit it, but my mind is not at its place right now. I can't even understand what Sejeong is trying to tell me after she did that thing? Doesn't she know a girl shouldn't touch a guy's hair and ear? Aigoo… She just did an illegal thing.

"This pierces on your hair."

"Mwo?" I then take a look at her finger and there's a paper splinter on it. I was dumbfounded. Is this why she touched my hair just now? Because of this? "Hahaha…" I fake a laugh, getting mad at myself for had a thought that she was doing sexual harassment on me.

❤❤❤A/N❤❤❤

Check my A/N at Ep 02 ; Part 3 - Sketchbook!